This topic was set up for all of those who want to bash, smash, or just talk about my not first story but my first story that is like this. All comments are welcomed and read. The story is called Into His Own and the first chapter is up in the Library. Thank you.

:( Just as we suspected Patrick; zero response.

Ok, I can see part of the problem here. The only people that can post replies here are members. Having said that, I would have thought, given the number of members we have now, that a few more, (and not just the same old faces), might have got off their backsides and at least posted some comment.

But ok, those that may have read it and are not members, and so can't post comment, can still use their computers to EMAIL YOU, surely.

Come on all you people out there who read these stories, STOP BEING OLD MEANIES. Authors need a bit of feedback to spur them on to better things.

SO EXTRACT THAT DIGIT AND GET EMAILING AT LEAST will you? Shame on you all. :angry:

Patrick, it's not the BEST story I've ever read, but it's a good start, and you should certainly carry on. (Even if it gives me many headaches to edit it.)

So there, I've said my bit. I'll also say that I've done with writing unless I get more feedback than my very kindly few regulars. Those of you who thought that they could get away with it, well tough luck as far as I'm concerned.

Well patrick i said just after i read it a few days ago that it was a ok story ok i mean that it was a little unnerveing but still it had be glued to my seat wanting to know what happend next. So no matter how many flames and bash's you get dont give in you all ready have two behind you so lets see what you got.

I read it carefully the first time and sent in my feedback, which I dont do enough im sure. I scanned it and didnt notice any major changes, and frankly cosmetic editing changes just arnt as important to my reading enjoyment as it seems to be for some. So another post or e-mail didnt seem warrented. As I told Pat befor Im awaiting and plan to read the next chapters.

That being said I wish I had more time to read. I havent even read everything written by my 'favorites', so theres many others works out there I havent even sampled yet. Such as yours Cracker, dont quit =\ Ill make sure to read one of your stories in the near future =)

~Umbathri

the book is just another mask

Most of you don't know who I am so this probably won't matter to you. From looking over all of this and considering my possiblitys I have decided not to post any of my stories in gayauthors.

For all of you who have showed interest in Into His Own it will be at Nifty, that is as soon as they respond to me I only sent it to them today.

And about the whole double team.........

I'm up for it.