eeee!

WatchPatRun

The nose?

Well, could be worse for your mom!

Hope you've thought it through, and then relish being 18 finally.

Though suprising your mum might not be the best idea. Did you ever ask for one before you were 18?

Stud>ring IMO. ;)

• Site Administrator

Good luck, Patrick!

Me, I'm in the "not really a big fan of body piercing" club. But I try to avoid making judgement calls on people who have them -- being an individual doesn't make a person less worth knowing.

The other thing that this brings to mind is what my boys will be doing to "surprise" my wife and I when they turn 18... :wacko:

My mother was here for 4 days and I still don't think she knows I have a tattoo. It's not very hidden either because my shirt sleeves ride up and you can see the bottom of it usually. Not that I spent more than a grand total of 3 hours with her while she was here, but she didn't mention it at all.

Have fun with the nose piercing :)

My mother was here for 4 days and I still don't think she knows I have a tattoo. It's not very hidden either because my shirt sleeves ride up and you can see the bottom of it usually. Not that I spent more than a grand total of 3 hours with her while she was here, but she didn't mention it at all.

Have fun with the nose piercing :)

Awww, well if you only spent three hours with her she was probably too busy trying to enjoy the little time she was getting to want to mess it up by complaining about something she couldn't change! :P

(or would that just be my attitude?)

Hmm. My mother would be just fine if I get my nose pierced. Part of our culture and what not. I got my ears pierced when I was a child. Personally though. Id rather not get my nose pierced. Im quite satisfied with just pierced ears. Id so totally love a tattoo though. But my mom hates tattoos... :(

Edited by pitchan

Hmm. My mother would be just fine if I get my nose pierced. Part of our culture and what not. I got my ears pierced when I was a child. Personally though. Id rather not get my nose pierced. Im quite satisfied with just pierced ears. Id so totally love a tattoo though. But my mom hates tattoos... :(

Pitchan! Even a girl getting her nose pierced in Michigan would not be considered as bad as a boy getting it done. In my opinion, a girl getting her nose pierced would not be frowned upon anywhere in this ruddy world, excpet in the cases where parents feel that getting piercings is a symbol of punk-ness.

lol

BeaStKid

Parents almost passed out when I got a stretcher in my ear a while back, so I told them I was 17, it's my choice and if they didn't like it they should be thankful I didn't get a tat, because I was seriously considering one. They haven't mentioned it since.

Pitchan! Even a girl getting her nose pierced in Michigan would not be considered as bad as a boy getting it done. In my opinion, a girl getting her nose pierced would not be frowned upon anywhere in this ruddy world, excpet in the cases where parents feel that getting piercings is a symbol of punk-ness.

lol

BeaStKid

Then you clearly haven't met my father... to date, my sister has gotten a lower back tattoo, a nose piercing, a tongue piercing, and an eyebrow piercing, on top of dying her hair every color under the sun, becoming pagan/wiccan, dressing punk/goth. No wonder his hair is white.

LOL, my bestfriend is a bodypiercing freak. ;)

He pierced his ears (at least twice each), his nose, his eyebrows, his tongue, his lower lip... :P and he did it on his own. with sanitized pins. yuck. :lol:

I like piercings...........on other people. :D They're sexy...both men and women. B)

Conner

Hmm, everything in moderation. Tasteful piercings/tattoos can be incredibly hot but people with too many artificial orifices are not, in my opinion.

Then you clearly haven't met my father... to date, my sister has gotten a lower back tattoo, a nose piercing, a tongue piercing, and an eyebrow piercing, on top of dying her hair every color under the sun, becoming pagan/wiccan, dressing punk/goth. No wonder his hair is white.

She killed her hair!!! :P

It should be "dyeing".

Yes, I'm just being a smart ass...or is that dumd ass? :wacko:

Conner

P.S. Please pass my sympathies to your father.

i'm getting my nose pierced tomorrow!

and i'm not telling mi madre, she's going to flip her skit haha

but i'm excited! =] :D

She'll get over it in a week. That's how long it took my mother to do that when my sister had a piercing behind her back.

Pitchan! Even a girl getting her nose pierced in Michigan would not be considered as bad as a boy getting it done. In my opinion, a girl getting her nose pierced would not be frowned upon anywhere in this ruddy world, except in the cases where parents feel that getting piercings is a symbol of punk-ness.

lol

BeaStKid

There you go Robbie... :P

Dude, she sounds almost exactly like an old friend of mine! :D

In my experience girls that do these things have a personality I click well with on a platonic level.

Hmm, everything in moderation. Tasteful piercings/tattoos can be incredibly hot but people with too many artificial orifices are not, in my opinion.

I think I actually agree with you! :o I'm shocked because my tastes have evolved so much over the years that I can say this when I used to think any at all were unattractive.

She'll get over it in a week. That's how long it took my mother to do that when my sister had a piercing behind her back.

LOL, I'm such a space cadet, I was sitting here thinking "wait, WHERE did she get that piercing?"

SOOOOO, how'd it go, Patrick?

-Kevin

I wasn't thinking in terms of a towel rack or anything like that.

Tasteful?? Do piercings come in flavours now??? :wacko: