summerstorm

DLP

:blink: This was the movie I wanted to see and forgot all about it!.. I IMBD'd it to make sure... and it is.. :)

Thanks for sharing, now all it needs to do is live up to my expectations of it.. lol.

Krista

:blink: This was the movie I wanted to see and forgot all about it!.. I IMBD'd it to make sure... and it is.. :)

Thanks for sharing, now all it needs to do is live up to my expectations of it.. lol.

Krista

It will =)

Krista

lol expectations, ha!

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!

Thank you so much for posting the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get so many points for that it's insane! :D:D :D :D

Okay, yeah, I might just rewatch it soon if they haven't managed to rip it offa youtube yet. :P

I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT I LOVED IT!

Thank you so much for posting the link!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You get so many points for that it's insane! :D:D :D :D

Okay, yeah, I might just rewatch it soon if they haven't managed to rip it offa youtube yet. :P

it really is a something isn't it I heard it won an award for some film festival.

Have it on DVD :D

I love the story, half of those moments made me laugh, and soundtrack imo is great as well.

That's another thing I REALLY liked about it. The soundtrack wasn't like... random. The music fit, and it was all good.

And another thing is that it just was more like a book than a movie in that it had literary STYLE as opposed to cheap, flashy explosions or some idiotic plotline. There was symbolism and it was realistic and interesting and just... well, great. :D

Loved it. :wub: Took me awhile to get around to actually watching it and such. There were some annoying parts with the characters that I didn't like, but over all it was a nice movie. The soundtrack was grand as well.

Krista

Its "Schorsch" or "Schorschi"... typical German name from the south :-p, well, actually the way they pronounce "Georg" there ;-)

I guess there are some "German insider" jokes that are hard to get for "non Germans"...

I loved that film too - saw it at the movies when it was published.

I think they did a great job. And for once my tax money was spend on something worth it :):)

Edited by YaP