Have you ever fallen in love with someone who is straight?

Hylas

36 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever fallen in love with someone who is straight (or you think is straight)?

• Yes, but I am over him/her
    • Yes, and I still am. With no hopes of my love ever being returned.
    • Yes, and I am in a relationship with him/her
    • I don't know. I have fallen in love/am in love with someone. But I don't know if he/she is/was gay/bi or straight.
    • No, I had straight crushes, but I've always been careful to just keep it at crushes
    • No, I have always steered clear of people who are forever out of reach
    • No, I have never been in love! o.O

I know there isn't. That's why I'm suggesting one. I'm not saying anything dangerous. Benji just has a dirty mind. :lol:

:angry: .....Hey, read two post up, we posted at same time...BTW I just washed my mind earlier, it's clean :o

Edited by Benji

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know there isn't. That's why I'm suggesting one. I'm not saying anything dangerous. Benji just has a dirty mind. :lol:

That's what happen when you say things that can be interpreted in a bad way. As for suggesting a adult themed sub forum, I know that could be interesting, but GA might not be exactly the good place for that.

:whistle: Why do I have some difficulties to believe that? :blink:

Edit : OHHhhhhh darn, I've double posted, shoot, mea-culpa.

Hehe, slow down with the posting! Maybe all this steamy talk has gotten you a little too excited. :P

I'll know you're on a sugar high when you start posting Mika song lyrics in the forum. Then I'll have to take control of your computer and stop ya. :lol::lol:

LOL, actually I did post one song, in the "what are you listening" discussion yesterday :P

:whistle: Why do I have some difficulties to believe that? :blink:

Edit : OHHhhhhh darn, I've double posted, shoot, mea-culpa.

I have no idea why you have difficulty believing that.

Be careful about double posting. People might think you are a post-whore. :P

Make way...the newest post-whore is coming through----> tlwritingtiger!!!!! Dang! :blink: 84 posts in a 24 hour period!!! :wacko:

me a post-whore??? :lmao::lol: coming from the guy who just posted 84 times in the last 24?? I wonder who, between the 2 of us is better at that job? :whistle: A good thing that you're back at school and therefore can't post just as much,,,

And a question like that,, did you sleep at all yesterday??

me a post-whore??? :lmao::lol: coming from the guy who just posted 84 times in the last 24?? I wonder who, between the 2 of us is better at that job? :whistle: A good thing that you're back at school and therefore can't post just as much,,,

And a question like that,, did you sleep at all yesterday??

If you post more than 50 times within a 24-hour period, you are a postwhore/postaholic. I will not deny the fact that I am a postaholic. You are a postaholic, but I'm still the Prince. :king:

Make way...the newest post-whore is coming through----> tlwritingtiger!!!!! Dang! :blink: 84 posts in a 24 hour period!!! :wacko:

Actually, more like 87 but who is counting?

I am curious about the definition of love you use. Infatuation and crushes seem likely, but I find it hard to imaging falling in love with someone whom you had never dated or shared really intimate moments with (although that could happen with a close friend, I guess.) I've never been in love, and I've never felt anything more than a mild physical attraction for a straight guy. Some of them are all right, but nothing that would cause me to fall in love.

Menzo (who thinks love is overrated anyway)

Hey, those are my sentiments exactly -- except for maybe the last sentence. (I might be a :wub: @ <3)

I suppose it's because I experimented with someone who was gay rather than someone who was straight, and so avoided the whole pining away thing. Unfortunately, you could say that the reverse happened, and the guy I did the experimenting with is *still* rather hung up on *me*... :angry: In any case, I don't think I'd ever let myself entertain anything more serious than fantasies with someone I know isn't in my sea.

the guy I did the experimenting with is *still* rather hung up on *me*...

I wish something like that would happen to me...Sigh! I would love to return that man's feelings!! Till then. all I have are supposedly straight men to ogle at....

Can someone invent an artificial gaydar implant!!! :(

BeaStKid

Unfortunately, you could say that the reverse happened, and the guy I did the experimenting with is *still* rather hung up on *me*...

Be gentle on his poor wee heart! :,(

In any case, I don't think I'd ever let myself entertain anything more serious than fantasies with someone I know isn't in my sea.

Seriously tho... can you really help yourself? Can you pick who you're going to fall in love with? We're in contact with straight men/women most of the times, and they do have a tendency to grow on you. Especially if it's a really close situation. Co-workers, bestfriends, teammates, etc.

Hey, those are my sentiments exactly -- except for maybe the last sentence. (I might be a :wub: @ <3)

I suppose it's because I experimented with someone who was gay rather than someone who was straight, and so avoided the whole pining away thing. Unfortunately, you could say that the reverse happened, and the guy I did the experimenting with is *still* rather hung up on *me*... :angry: In any case, I don't think I'd ever let myself entertain anything more serious than fantasies with someone I know isn't in my sea.

The whole "having fun with friends" thing can be good or bad. Having said that, I learned my lesson about having feelings for someone who does not return the feelings. It does not matter if the man is gay, straight, or bi. If he does not love you, it is time to move on to greener pastures. It's also best not to lead anyone who has feelings for you.

The whole "having fun with friends" thing can be good or bad. Having said that, I learned my lesson about having feelings for someone who does not return the feelings. It does not matter if the man is gay, straight, or bi. If he does not love you, it is time to move on to greener pastures. It's also best not to lead anyone who has feelings for you.

B) ............Very wise Tiger

Thank you, Benji. I have taken enough bumps and bruises to gain my wisdom. I still have much to learn.

I read this quote and thought that it was quite good--->

It is better to marry the one who loves you than marry the one you love

And it is so true. The one who loves you would keep you so much better, happy, than the jerk you love and doesn't return the feelings... :boy:

I read this quote and thought that it was quite good--->

And it is so true. The one who loves you would keep you so much better, happy, than the jerk you love and doesn't return the feelings... :boy:

Love needs to be mutual. The relationship will only be good if both people are madly in love and completely devoted.

And it is so true. The one who loves you would keep you so much better, happy, than the jerk you love and doesn't return the feelings...

What's being suggested here is an entirely unbalanced relationship where at least one person is doomed to be miserable.