B) .........Tiger, you have been challenged!! :P:P:P

Bring it on!! ;)

I'm in no hurry... I think it's you two who should race. The two of you are much more prolific than I will ever be. 0:)

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in no hurry... I think it's you two who should race. The two of you are much more prolific than I will ever be. 0:)

B) .........You know, your halo looks a little tarnished there!

You're not too far from 500. I wonder what you'll choose for your title. :P

B) .........That's soooooooooo true!! Betcha she makes it to 500 before your 1,500 & Bk's 3,000th.

:( .........Gasp!!!!!! what!! Indeed too lofty goal for this contest!! :P

It's less than 400 and since you're the second most prolific postwhore, you can do so easily. You have progressed rather quickly from 1000 to where you are now. Has it even been a month? :blink:

It's less than 400 and since you're the second most prolific postwhore, you can do so easily. You have progressed rather quickly from 1000 to where you are now. Has it even been a month? :blink:

<_< .............I was "cough" saving myself for later, thank-you sir!! 0:)

What a bunch of untruths!!

What is so untruthful about it? The two of you have a higher post count than I do, or haven't you noticed. I am on #18 in the top 20. Both of you are in the top 10... nuff said.

What is so untruthful about it? The two of you have a higher post count than I do, or haven't you noticed. I am on #18 in the top 20. Both of you are in the top 10... nuff said.

but you have an avg posts per day that is far greater than most of us around here...