• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to say...we're all post whores in some way or another. Though...the lurkers do scare me. They watch and plot, and when they post something it makes me wanna jump and scream loudly.

There are very few true lurkers here. lol.

But I reiterate..... I am not a Postwhore..... A prolific poster, yes....but that....never!!

But I reiterate..... I am not a Postwhore..... A prolific poster, yes....but that....never!!

Oh ya right, not a postwhore,, who are you trying to convince,, or better yet,, who are you kidding!!!

Oh BK cut the crap. You can be found on any street corner in GA, wagging your keyboard and calling your wares! Nice pumps, by the way.

indeed there's very few thread where Bk can't be found someplace.. sometimes, most of the times he do have interesting and useful things to day, I must admit. :P

we might be able to agree with a highly very prolific poster

Awwww...Thanks Clumber... :) I knew somebody would agree with me... :P

I AM NOT A POSTAHOLIC!!! :P

You are in some serious denial! We all know that you are the Queen of postwhores. :worship:

Oh BK cut the crap. You can be found on any street corner in GA, wagging your keyboard and calling your wares! Nice pumps, by the way.

Well, I do have a lot to say. And the topics are so grasping most of the times.... :)

Oh ya right, not a postwhore,, who are you trying to convince,, or better yet,, who are you kidding!!!

I ain't kidding no one... I say that I am not a post-whore... I just do not like that word. I never said I am not a prolific poster. That I am... :)

indeed there's very few thread where Bk can't be found someplace

I would like to point out that there are many threads that I haven't ventured into. The threads in the teen section about relationships, for example, and the threads in the Soapbox that I can't significantly contribute to are another example. I do not post where I do not have anything to say that is of value. The Games and Humor area is different. That forum is meant for silliness and since posts do not count there, you cannot hold the threads like Last post Wins over me... :P

.. sometimes, most of the times he do have interesting and useful things to day, I must admit. :P

Why thank you... :)

we might be able to agree with a highly very prolific poster

That is what I am trying to say... :)

You are in some serious denial! We all know that you are the Queen of postwhores. :worship:

That coming from the person who has a Day Posting Average of over 7!!! :wacko: :blink:

I just have one sentence for you, dude----> GET A REALITY CHECK!! :P :P :P

And please... I hate such titles.... I am a member of PPC and that should be enough...!!

• 2 weeks later...
Awwww...Thanks Clumber... :) I knew somebody would agree with me... :P

I AM NOT A POSTAHOLIC!!! :P

You lie!! You lie!! You are a post whore! Well, I can't really talk though. I have like something between a 5 and 6 average post rate per day....

*hugs BeaStKid before once more, bouncing off*

You lie!! You lie!! You are a post whore! Well, I can't really talk though. I have like something between a 5 and 6 average post rate per day....

*hugs BeaStKid before once more, bouncing off*

five or six??!! :blink: *checks Rose's avg day posts*

Uh..Excuse me Ma'am :huh: I can see your avg posts to be well above 7!! :P:P

And puhleeeze! I am not a post-whore! How many times do I have to say it?? :rolleyes:

*Hugs Rose as well and gives her a peck on the cheek before going back to his jungle*

And puhleeeze! I am not a post-whore! How many times do I have to say it?? :rolleyes:

*Hugs Rose as well and gives her a peck on the cheek before going back to his jungle*

Um...yeah...oops? I didn't know that it had gone up again. Wow...well...dang... *pouts*

Fine you are a post fanatic! Better? *hugs before going back to her pumpkin spice tea with milk and sugar*

Everytime you say it is another post, even if games posts don't count!

Everytime you say it is another post, even if games posts don't count!

well, that is why I reiterate it here only.... :P I know they do not count...Have you seen the number of posts that I have made in Last Post Wins thread? Even I went :blink: after seeing the numbers when Benji pointed them to me... :P

well, that is why I reiterate it here only.... :P I know they do not count...Have you seen the number of posts that I have made in Last Post Wins thread? Even I went :blink: after seeing the numbers when Benji pointed them to me... :P

I'm not the least bit surprised. You keep trying to win the darn thing. One of these days, someone is going to close that thread and name a winner. Lets just hope it's not for a long time.

I'm not the least bit surprised. You keep trying to win the darn thing. One of these days, someone is going to close that thread and name a winner. Lets just hope it's not for a long time.

Bah, maybe someone should than we can just start a new one, :P

I happen to agree about BK being the Queen of postwhores. At least, I'm not a postwhore. 0:)

oh quit it, :P you're a postwhore :P please 1,000 posts in 53-54 days or something like that not a postwhore,, I don't think so

I happen to agree about BK being the Queen of postwhores. At least, I'm not a postwhore. 0:)

:o ..............whore no, princess maybe :whistle:

I am none!! I am just a sweet member of the PPC...That's it, end of story, matter closed, case solved. Thank you for your time. :P

I am none!! I am just a sweet member of the PPC...That's it, end of story, matter closed, case solved. Thank you for your time. :P

:( .....matter re-opened, my quote taken out of context, it was directed to a certain Tiger. Ok close case file :P