Does anyone have finals soon? If you're already done with your finals, don't tell me, I don't need to know, harhar. I went from feeling okay about them about three hours ago to totally freaking out.

agggggh. :,(:pissed: :wacko: :ph34r:

Does anyone have finals soon? If you're already done with your finals, don't tell me, I don't need to know, harhar. I went from feeling okay about them about three hours ago to totally freaking out.

agggggh. :,(:pissed: :wacko: :ph34r:

you should calm yourself,, there's absolutly no need to stress too much about it, or you'll make things worse in all. Just take em one at the time and I'm sure it will go very well

sacha

I have High School Semester exams this week Wednesday through Friday... I am really not looking forward to them at all. My Physics exam is going to be a killer!

Good Luck Corvus on your exams!

Kurt :D

*Checks the date* Finals were a month ago? Unless you're on a trimester? I have no idea how those work.

My idiot uni has finals after winter break. We get this wimpy intercession after finals and before the new semester, but it's only a week. I heard that's what they do overseas, but it's only what I've heard.

I have High School Semester exams this week Wednesday through Friday... I am really not looking forward to them at all. My Physics exam is going to be a killer!

Good Luck Corvus on your exams!

Kurt :D

Hey Kurt, good luck to you too! :2thumbs: I know what you mean about physics....

I usually don't worry about finals, or any exams for that matter. I just read everything that seems relevant and play PC games or do something fun most of the times.

Then an hour before the exam. I FREAK OUT AND CRAM! :lmao:

awww, you poor guys

lol

well, there has to be an advantage of being older ;) ...no more exams.

But - as the good uncle that i am :P - I will be digging into physics and math with my niece tomorrow to help her prepare for her exams. I really hope i can help her - she is way scared which doesn't help with the exams either...

Pfft, Physics is easy! I got a B in Physics III and an A in Optics. Then again, I'm double majoring in Physics and Engineering... meh.

lol, yea, that stuff has always been easy for me too.. but its not everybodies thing... and its fun for me to explain that stuff.. so i don't mind at all to help her out.

:P Our fall term finals were from December 13th through December 20th. I had finals on the 13th (Physics for Science and Engineering), 14th (Advanced Programming with C and C++; College Writing), and 17th (Introduction to Computers and Information Systems; WWW Publishing with HTML). Winter break started after each person's last final. The Spring term begins on January 15th, and classes start on January 22nd. Spring term finals will be May 15th through 22nd.

Colin B)

:P Our fall term finals were from December 13th through December 20th. I had finals on the 13th (Physics for Science and Engineering), 14th (Advanced Programming with C and C++; College Writing), and 17th (Introduction to Computers and Information Systems; WWW Publishing with HTML). Winter break started after each person's last final. The Spring term begins on January 15th, and classes start on January 22nd. Spring term finals will be May 15th through 22nd.

Colin B)

Hey, misery here loves company. You're obviously not miserable with your finals over, so you can shoo. :P

Interestingly, I've been doing research on the college that serves as the setting for my current story, and it has the same academic calendar as yours. Maybe the dates are common? The college that I'm writing about, by the by, is supposed to hate Stanford. B)

Hey, misery here loves company. You're obviously not miserable with your finals over, so you can shoo. :P

Interestingly, I've been doing research on the college that serves as the setting for my current story, and it has the same academic calendar as yours. Maybe the dates are common? The college that I'm writing about, by the by, is supposed to hate Stanford. B)

It's good that Colin isn't at Stanford then, isn't it?

Ah, yes, our magnificent Blue and Gold versus their wimpy Cardinal and White! I think you guessed it, I do, I do!

Colin B)

awww, you poor guys

lol

well, there has to be an advantage of being older ;) ...no more exams.

But - as the good uncle that i am :P - I will be digging into physics and math with my niece tomorrow to help her prepare for her exams. I really hope i can help her - she is way scared which doesn't help with the exams either...

lol, yea, that stuff has always been easy for me too.. but its not everybodies thing... and its fun for me to explain that stuff.. so i don't mind at all to help her out.

Talk about it! I failed in Math and Physics (Theory) in my recent exams!!! Topped English, though!! :P:P