Vampire Jarred requires a VERY special mindset for me to write a chapter.

So far I haven't been that blood thirsty in a while. However, stay tuned because you never when it's going to hit, and when it hits, it is usually good for five or six chapters before I get it out of my system. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hehe. Take a step back and look at the whole picture. ;)

Also look into the Sneak Peaks. *hint*

I guess the story "Vampire Jarred" ist offically over, but that won't mean, that the tale about Jarred is at it's end.

Try to be patient (I know myself that it's hard. ;) ) and wait what surprises Dan has for his readers.

Greetings,

Daniel

I'd like to remind readers to take a gander at my blog. I put a lot of information up there that won't be seen anywhere else. With that, I'm posting less in this section of the forums and responding to more stuff in the blogs directly. Yes, I still read the forums, yes I respond in other threads, but stuff relating to the stories I'm writing I'm keeping to the blog for responses.

Thanks for the advice.

The Blog is rather new to me. Also I'm not so much into blogs myself. I certainly don't understand the hype about them.

But for your wiritngs I'll take a look regularly.

Maybe I should also kick myself in the but, sit down and write an whole email, instead of this few words in the forums. ;)

Greetings,

Daniel