Novak Djokovic Upsets Roger Federer

Jack Scribe

Who said, "A picture is worth a thousand words"? Here's 7,000 "words" of the hunky Serb after his win :wub:

http://www.towleroad.com/2008/01/novak-djokovic.html.

Jack B)

Hehehe, ya, I guess one could say that he's cute. :P:P But, he's still not as good as Federer :wub: I can't believe that he lost the game :(

Hehehe, ya, I guess one could say that he's cute. :P:P But, he's still not as good as Federer :wub: I can't believe that he lost the game :(

B) ..........Wow, Rodger Federer lost! That must have been some match.

Hehe I told ya he would lose eventually! He beat Federer in the Rogers Cup last year, it was only a matter of time. :D I only wish it was Raffie who did the beating.

I only wish it was Raffie who did the beating.

yeah me too!! Ironic, ain't it? Two major upsets in this tournament!! Rafa being beaten by Tsonga and now this. But Nadal's upset was a bigger one, as Tsonga..... Who's He???!! At least Fed got beaten by World number 3... :P

Pre match analysts were actually speculating that Fed may lose this match! The same analyst predicted that Nadal would lose.... Talk about predictions!! :wacko:

Novac is hot as hell!! :wub: But Nadal is hotter!! Then again, i may be biased.. :P

BeaStKid :devil:

Hehe I told ya he would lose eventually! He beat Federer in the Rogers Cup last year, it was only a matter of time. :D I only wish it was Raffie who did the beating.

oh don't you remember me about that detail, I had forgotten that it was Djokovic that had beaten Federer in finals in montreal last summer. That's cause I couldn't help it... :P

actually I find Novak better looking than Raffie. :P

Rafa wins over Nole anyday, looks-wise. :)

But this is gonna be an awesome final, I hope. Djokovic is fast, has great court coverage, and a good variety of ground strokes. Tsonga is fast, has good court coverage, and a great variety of ground strokes.

The only question is: Will Tsonga go insane at how slow Djokovic serves before Djokovic goes insane at how fast Tsonga servers? :)

I actually was watching bits and pieces of this tennis match when nothing else was on tv besides the vegas fire. MAN they sure could hit the tennis ball back and forth really fast. My aunt bought a wii for christmas and it came with this tennis game and i thought i was amazing at it because i could hit the ball really fast and run around the livingroom and jump up and down hitting the tennis ball. I actually want to buy tennis shoes and matching shorts LOL LOL. Oh and the little wrist things.

oh don't you remember me about that detail, I had forgotten that it was Djokovic that had beaten Federer in finals in montreal last summer. That's cause I couldn't help it... :P

actually I find Novak better looking than Raffie. :P

I don't know how you could have forgotten. I'm pretty sure I didn't let you forget it. :P Just like when Raffa beat Federer in the French Open, just like he will this year. ;-)

I don't know how you could have forgotten. I'm pretty sure I didn't let you forget it. :P Just like when Raffa beat Federer in the French Open, just like he will this year. ;-)

Yup, that he will.... He's the :king: of Clay!!!

Well, looks like Djokovic is the new Australian Open Champion.... :wub:

Yup, that he will.... He's the :king: of Clay!!!

Well, looks like Djokovic is the new Australian Open Champion.... :wub:

ack but guys don't talk as if it was a done deal, I mean if Federer can be beaten in semi-finals in a Grand slam tournament, Nadal can loose in the first round in Paris :P