Quotable Quote

TalonRider

• Site Moderator

I usually post some quotable quotes at my site and when I was posting this weeks, I thought how fitting for Valentines Week. So here it is.

"Draw a circle, not a heart, around the one you love because a heart can break but a circle goes on forever" - Unknown.

I usually post some quotable quotes at my site and when I was posting this weeks, I thought how fitting for Valentines Week. So here it is.

That is an awesome quote. That is one to always remember. It is most certainly appropriate for Valentine's Day. :wub: Thanks for the quote, Jan. :hug:

Very nice one! :)

I have one:

Love isn't blind; it sees everything and accepts it anyway.

I forgot the one who said it.

Ieshwar

I've always liked that one too! Actually I could have sworn I first heard it from Jan! (Not that I'm saying he originated it, although I suppose he may have, I just thought I first read it around here in one of his posts)

Guest evilangel

ok so i don't know if the whole valentines day thing goes with this quote, i found it interesting though.

To see a World in a Grain of Sand

And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,

Hold Infinity in the Palm of your Hand

And Eternity in an Hour.

-William Blake

I've always liked that one too! Actually I could have sworn I first heard it from Jan! (Not that I'm saying he originated it, although I suppose he may have, I just thought I first read it around here in one of his posts)

I have read it in some quote sites... :)

Ieshwar