FrenchCanadian joins the Milllennium Club!

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Perhaps the key to becoming the next king of evil cliffhangers is eating goat dung?

well, it has its side effect,, 0:)

:whistle: ......Could be he doesn't have that much time on his hands...perhaps studying :whistle:

That's thru,, and I'm working on a story project right now,, and,, I got this idea about the sequel,, and so,, now it's like,, I got two ideas going on at the same time,, :P

I guess I should do some self promotion here too,,, :P forgive me,, :P

if you haven't I highly recommend you to read my short story Birth story I now can assure you that there will be a sequel!,, tho don't ask me when,, you can't rush this work or it won't be as good,,

you can't rush this work or it won't be as good,,

That's good advice for all authors to keep in mind. Never push yourself faster than you're comfortable with. If your fans really like what you write they'll be willing to wait until you are happy with the finished product. :)

That's good advice for all authors to keep in mind. Never push yourself faster than you're comfortable with. If your fans really like what you write they'll be willing to wait until you are happy with the finished product. :)

That's exactly right. I am kind of taking a breather before finishing the new chapter I started yesterday. I will probably work on it over the weekend.

Btw, I have read that short story. I liked it. :)

Congrats !!!

i doubt ill ever have 1000 posts

i dont post enough :D

Don't fret about it. When it comes right down to it the quality of each post means a lot more than the total number of posts you've made! :2thumbs:

Disclaimer: I am not implying anything about the quality of Sacha's post quality. In fact I'm sure every post was of top quality and well worth reading.

No GaryinMiami...it wasn't for you. ;)

I doubt it :) Jack has a healthy disrespect for post counts. He thinks anyone with a larger post count than his to be a post whore :D

You're mean. I'm telling your wife on you. :(

To be more clear, anyone over 1000 is a postwhore...but that will change to 5,000 once more people will hit that 1000 mark and when CJ will hit the 10,000 mark...god shan't forbid him. :D

And it's because I should hit 1000 by that time...so I have to keep myself out of my own "postwhore" definition. hehe

Edited by Jack Frost
No GaryinMiami...it wasn't for you. ;)

Well it could have been. At the rate I'm going I'll pass you before too long and eventually leave Sacha in the dust. I doubt anyone will ever catch up to or surpass CJ. Nevertheless, consider me an aspiring evil post whore regardless of where the constantly evolving post whore number is at the moment! ;)

Oh, and you'd better leave Graeme alone. :P He's been very nice to me and I don't forget it when people are kind to strangers strange people me. :)

The sad news is that to become the next king of evil cliffhangers, you've got to write a 6,000-word chapter every week. Create some exciting adventurous situation. Have some lovable characters. Some very evil villains. And dedicate the last 500 words of a chapter out of 3 to torture your readers in coming back the next week. While avoiding clich
Edited by AFriendlyFace
You lost your credability once you hit over 1 post per day.

Now it's 9.56 posts per day...nine times higher than me. tsktsktsk

Hey, look at who's in the Top 5 of Today's top 20 posters as of right now! Why it's Jack Frost! Imagine that. Now tell me who's lost their cred? Eh? :P

Hey, look at who's in the Top 5 of Today's top 20 posters as of right now! Why it's Jack Frost! Imagine that. Now tell me who's lost their cred? Eh? :P

I'll be off that list tomorrow.

And look at you...you're number one poster of the day...still higher than me.

Edited by Jack Frost
I'll be off that list tomorrow.

And look at you...you're number one poster of the day...still higher than me.

I don't deny being a post whore. I'm proud of it. I love to post. Amongst other things it lets me give the authors whose stories I've had time to read and enjoy the feedback and exposure they so richly deserve. If people see my name I hope they will look at my profile, see what topics I've posted in, and perhaps find out about authors and stories they haven't read yet.

You're on my list of authors I want to read. In a feeble but honest attempt to get back on-topic, Sacha is also on my wish list.

If only there were more hours in the day so I could beta-read, post, work, and still read all the stories on my wish list I'd be even happier than I am already!

BTW, if you keep replying to my good-natured taunts you'll never make it off the post whore list. :P

Don't fret about it. When it comes right down to it the quality of each post means a lot more than the total number of posts you've made! :2thumbs:

Disclaimer: I am not implying anything about the quality of Sacha's post quality. In fact I'm sure every post was of top quality and well worth reading.

Ummm, ya you did imply it,,, :angry: very much,, you should take a look at some of the post you've made,,, :P

You're on my list of authors I want to read. In a feeble but honest attempt to get back on-topic, Sacha is also on my wish list.

If only there were more hours in the day so I could beta-read, post, work, and still read all the stories on my wish list I'd be even happier than I am already!

BTW, if you keep replying to my good-natured taunts you'll never make it off the post whore list. :P

Thx,, but there's a simple equation to solve your problem,,,simply less chit chatting and more reading and passing comments... :P

Ummm, ya you did imply it,,, :angry: very much,, you should take a look at some of the post you've made,,, :P

Thx,, but there's a simple equation to solve your problem,,,simply less chit chatting and more reading and passing comments... :P

I think s lot of us induldge in chatting from time to time. That's part of what makes the site so much fun. ;)

Yeah, I agree with Tim. The forums are a huge part of what makes this place so much fun. Still, some people mange their time better than I do and have more time to read than I do. Additionally I am responsible for 32+ websites and I'm still writing code for clients. Oh, and beta-editing takes up a bit of time if you really want to do justice to the author you're working for. Sacha, I was serious about your posts. We all make fluff posts but for the most part what I've seen from you is worth reading.