FrenchCanadian joins the Milllennium Club!

I happen to have noticed that you are in the top 20. :P As for the herd, I am a member. However, I do not agree with letting the goat be modest about his evil cliffhangers. That is where Sacha and I differ.

hehe, that's why there's a difference between the PPC and anything related with goats...

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This thread is supposed to be about Sacha and his induction into the Millennium Club. Goats and evil cliffhangers are not welcome here. There's a special forum for critters that'll eat anything and turn it into evil cliffhangers! :P

This thread is supposed to be about Sacha and his induction into the Millennium Club. Goats and evil cliffhangers are not welcome here. There's a special forum for critters that'll eat anything and turn it into evil cliffhangers! :P

Yes, goats will eat anything. ;)

I'm sorry but Goats are welcome,, :P , He's always been good to me, just as much as I've been loyal to him :P but for the rest,, you are right.

As long as I don't have to clean up after him I'm cool with it. :)

Well, you are one of his most faithful followers. Why would you not clean up after him? :P

Edited by TL The Writing Tiger
Perhaps the key to becoming the next king of evil cliffhangers is eating goat dung?

The sad news is that to become the next king of evil cliffhangers, you've got to write a 6,000-word chapter every week. Create some exciting adventurous situation. Have some lovable characters. Some very evil villains. And dedicate the last 500 words of a chapter out of 3 to torture your readers in coming back the next week. While avoiding clich

The sad news is that to become the next king of evil cliffhangers, you've got to write a 6,000-word chapter every week. Create some exciting adventurous situation. Have some lovable characters. Some very evil villains. And dedicate the last 500 words of a chapter out of 3 to torture your readers in coming back the next week. While avoiding clich