Coffee or tea?

S.L. Lewis

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

COFFEE!!!

It is my elixir of life. Every day i drink a cup of coffee in the morning (with two sugars thank-you very much). Then, when i get to campus, i drink (On Mondays and Wednesday) a Venti Mocha Frap from the Starbucks thats inside my Uni's Library. Finally, when i get home, after dinner i drink one more cup of coffee.

Bah, can't stand the taste of Tea (or maybe i have to try a different kind then the on my mum makes, bloody herbal teas). The weird thing, coffee doesn't keep me awake.

Thats about it.

-Jules

COFFEE!!!

It is my elixir of life. Every day i drink a cup of coffee in the morning (with two sugars thank-you very much). Then, when i get to campus, i drink (On Mondays and Wednesday) a Venti Mocha Frap from the Starbucks thats inside my Uni's Library. Finally, when i get home, after dinner i drink one more cup of coffee.

Bah, can't stand the taste of Tea (or maybe i have to try a different kind then the on my mum makes, bloody herbal teas). The weird thing, coffee doesn't keep me awake.

Thats about it.

-Jules

*snickers* Sounds like you virtually live off of coffee and I suppose your body has gotten used to the caffiene in coffee, which makes it so that you don't really have any affects from it.

You've shattered an obviously erroneous assumption of mine. I would think that someone who works around coffee all day would get tired of it. Maybe even hate it. Clearly I'm wrong. Is it really an addiction, or more of a passion?

Both, really. I grew tired of all the fancy latte drinks, but black coffee never grows old. I love good coffee and I enjoy trying coffee from new places, but I really don't function well without having it afew times a day.

Menzo

Both, really. I grew tired of all the fancy latte drinks, but black coffee never grows old. I love good coffee and I enjoy trying coffee from new places, but I really don't function well without having it afew times a day.

Menzo

I'm not that surprised personally. Making those so often must be, not only annoying but boring.

Tea reminds me of the leaves and grass we used to boil in our cousin's backyard when we played house as kids.

Tastes like it too. Yech. :P

I like iced tea though, but coffee for me forever.

If I had to choose coffee all the way and I take it black, with sugar only, with milk only, with cream only, cream and sugar or with milk and sugar, though i usually take 2 creams and 2 sugar, and the best is at starbucks!! 2nd place go to timmy's !!

flavored coffee ? give a moka and I like you, give me whipped cream on top and I kiss you :P

I actually don't really drink any, I'm more of a hot chocolate guy,,, but to answer the question,, coffee it it,, with vanilla cream.

more of a hot chocolate guy ? Please Sacha say that you just love the stuff and are addicted to it. :P I even think you prefer chocolate to sex, guess I'll give you both later on today 0:)

I guess you could say i like tea more..

i drink a lot of chamomile tea with a lot of sugar =]

but then again i cant refrain myself from

starbucks ice coffee with milk and a lot of sugar

and what hits the spot with that iced coffee is a slice of the marble cake mmmmmmmmmm

Tea reminds me of the leaves and grass we used to boil in our cousin's backyard when we played house as kids.

Tastes like it too. Yech. :P

I like iced tea though, but coffee for me forever.

*snickers* That's why I drink herbal. I can't stand the taste of regular tea unless it's uber sweet. Like my cousin says "Would you like some tea with that sugar?"

If I had to choose coffee all the way and I take it black, with sugar only, with milk only, with cream only, cream and sugar or with milk and sugar, though i usually take 2 creams and 2 sugar, and the best is at starbucks!! 2nd place go to timmy's !!

flavored coffee ? give a moka and I like you, give me whipped cream on top and I kiss you :P

more of a hot chocolate guy ? Please Sacha say that you just love the stuff and are addicted to it. :P I even think you prefer chocolate to sex, guess I'll give you both later on today 0:)

TMI ;)

I'm gonna go with Gary here. TMI. Makes my pathetic life seem even more pathetic. Sex life? What sex life?

I guess you could say i like tea more..

i drink a lot of chamomile tea with a lot of sugar =]

but then again i cant refrain myself from

starbucks ice coffee with milk and a lot of sugar

and what hits the spot with that iced coffee is a slice of the marble cake mmmmmmmmmm

Oh, love chamomile, but I prefer to drink it when I have my clover honey. Tastes better in my opinon. I'll have to agree with you on the starbucks iced coffee. I still don't like to buy it though.

Aiy, all this coffee and Starbucks talk have created some serious cravings.

I like Starbucks drinks, my favorite being the Iced White Chocolate mocha, although I like an extra espresso shot, or um two, because I crave more bitterness these days. Sometimes there is too much syrupt in those drinks. I get the large cause I'm greedy, but then my stomach feels like it's going to explode.

mmm...starbucks, starbucks...before class....after class....mmm.

Aiy, all this coffee and Starbucks talk have created some serious cravings.

I like Starbucks drinks, my favorite being the Iced White Chocolate mocha, although I like an extra espresso shot, or um two, because I crave more bitterness these days. Sometimes there is too much syrupt in those drinks. I get the large cause I'm greedy, but then my stomach feels like it's going to explode.

mmm...starbucks, starbucks...before class....after class....mmm.

*cackles* Yes! My job here is done. *cackles* *coughcough*

Sorry. Anyways, that actually sounds yummy, really, really yummy.

Addicted me?, no, just one in the morning and one before going to bed,,, 0:) Btw, thanks moonwolf for the hot chocolate wake up call,, next time tho I want to win on the "roll up the rim" thing (a contest they have at Tim Hortons, a coffee place)

Addicted me?, no, just one in the morning and one before going to bed,,, 0:) Btw, thanks moonwolf for the hot chocolate wake up call,, next time tho I want to win on the "roll up the rim" thing (a contest they have at Tim Hortons, a coffee place)

If you're addicted to hot chocolate, then Moonwolf is definitely addicted to coffee. He drinks it by the jug. :P

If you're addicted to hot chocolate, then Moonwolf is definitely addicted to coffee. He drinks it by the jug. :P

You learn all sorts of things just by starting threads like this. I love hot chocolate to, but don't drink it all that often personally.

Tough call!

I have a very complicated and conflicted history with each of them. I very much enjoy them both, but I try to avoid caffeine. As such I most frequently drink herbal tea. Occasionally I "cheat" and have green tea since it's quite healthy as well as tasty.

When it comes to what I like in my tea, I drink all herbal and green blends as is with nothing added. I usually only add a bit of sugar to white tea. As for black tea, I usually go with a very little bit of cream and sugar. Lemon isn't bad (indeed I generally adore the stuff whether in food or beverages), but I seldom actually bother to put it in my tea. It's good when I do though.

I rarely break my caffeine rule for black or white tea, although I enjoy both (or at least did several years ago before I quit).

When it comes to coffee...well I like regular coffee (I drink it with just a very little bit of sugar and cream, and can do it black). I generally prefer a coffee flavoured blend of some kind. I like mochas, lattes, frappacinos, etc. Really though, my favourite is to mix a coffeeish drink with alcohol. In fact, I just got home from one of my favourite restaurants where I had several.

In any case, I avoid coffee and all it's variations as much as possible, but purposely cheat about once a month for fun.

B) ......If we are going to start naming other beverages :P Beer, I love my Miller Lite, Dom Bendictine, and scotch (rare tequilla, I'll leave that to Erics & goats)

Yuck! I can't stand Millerlite! I'm not a big beer drinker in the first place, but I actively like a few beers (Coors and Coorslite, Sapporo, BudLite, Corona and Coronalite, and a couple others). Most I just don't care much for either way.

LOL, however I do quite enjoy tequila on occasion 0:)

Just wanted to say: night new avatar, Gary!! :D

Tea. Can't stand the smell of coffee...

OMG! The smell is the best part!

Well I certainly like that as well! (and no I'm not going to specify whether I mean hot chocolate, chocolate in general, or sex :boy;)

Take care all and have a great day! :D

-Kevin

Tough call!

I have a very complicated and conflicted history with each of them. I very much enjoy them both, but I try to avoid caffeine. As such I most frequently drink herbal tea. Occasionally I "cheat" and have green tea since it's quite healthy as well as tasty.

When it comes to what I like in my tea, I drink all herbal and green blends as is with nothing added. I usually only add a bit of sugar to white tea. As for black tea, I usually go with a very little bit of cream and sugar. Lemon isn't bad (indeed I generally adore the stuff whether in food or beverages), but I seldom actually bother to put it in my tea. It's good when I do though.

I rarely break my caffeine rule for black or white tea, although I enjoy both (or at least did several years ago before I quit).

When it comes to coffee...well I like regular coffee (I drink it with just a very little bit of sugar and cream, and can do it black). I generally prefer a coffee flavoured blend of some kind. I like mochas, lattes, frappacinos, etc. Really though, my favourite is to mix a coffeeish drink with alcohol. In fact, I just got home from one of my favourite restaurants where I had several.

In any case, I avoid coffee and all it's variations as much as possible, but purposely cheat about once a month for fun.

Yuck! I can't stand Millerlite! I'm not a big beer drinker in the first place, but I actively like a few beers (Coors and Coorslite, Sapporo, BudLite, Corona and Coronalite, and a couple others). Most I just don't care much for either way.

LOL, however I do quite enjoy tequila on occasion 0:)

Just wanted to say: night new avatar, Gary!! :D

OMG! The smell is the best part!

Well I certainly like that as well! (and no I'm not going to specify whether I mean hot chocolate, chocolate in general, or sex :boy;)

Take care all and have a great day! :D

-Kevin

I love green or chai teas the most and will drink that mostly. I also prefer it when it's loose leaf green tea, tastes better all around, even if it is expensive.

Well...you were worshipping the thought of coffee last time we talked, in between chatting about my story and you guy that is.

ok fine I'm addicted to coffee, chocolate and I like vanilla sex

ok fine I'm addicted to coffee, chocolate and I like vanilla sex

The coffee and chocolate, I can says, yes! I knew it! The sex...I don't need to know about that unless you want me to use it to make my stories richer and more realistic.

Thanks about my new avatar. :)

I'm not so sure about the vanilla sex either. I think vanilla is way too plain based on what I've heard. BTW, you're a great guy Jason. Sacha is lucky to have you and visa-versa. :wub:

Rose we have to be careful talking to you otherwise we're all gonna wind up in your stories. :P

I'm still in love with my OC espresso techniques!

Thanks about my new avatar. :)

I'm not so sure about the vanilla sex either. I think vanilla is way too plain based on what I've heard. BTW, you're a great guy Jason. Sacha is lucky to have you and visa-versa. :wub:

Rose we have to be careful talking to you otherwise we're all gonna wind up in your stories. :P

I'm still in love with my OC espresso techniques!

Sometimes, vanilla is just what a person needs.

And like you've read, cute avatar. I like it.

Aren't they the cutest couple? *hugs them* I love cooing at them. Makes me want to write something sappy, and I don't really do sappy...

Anyways, you will not. I base my characters off a mixture of my friends. Whiskey, one of my first characters are based off of Gypsy, her fiance, we'll call him Wolf-daddy, and one of my cousins. And any information I find out, I twist and change or take apart and use parts of. It makes my stories fuller and more real for the reader.