Favourite Soft-drink?

clumber

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cherry coke is my and Dr pepper, regular Coke.

Mixing Rum and coke is one of my favs :D

or Vodka and coke.

I love rum and coke. That's a good combo. Malibu, a coconut flavored rum, is good with Coke as well. :D

I love rum and coke. That's a good combo. Malibu, a coconut flavored rum, is good with Coke as well. :D

ummm, mixing rum with coke,, that's really not something that I would think of doing.... Prolly not a morning drink. LOL. :P

I've discovered a new drink. It's called a Banana Rama. It's a frozen drink and is made with bananas, cream soda, banana liquer and the rare chocolate liquer. Blend it together and garnish with mint leaf. Yums.

Funny question :P .

I like diversity :D

Mineral water, French ("Perrier" or "Badoit") or Italian (San Pellegrino"),

Juices (orange Gold, grapes, apple and others),

Iced tea (Nestea),

And why not fresh water from the tap (we have here one of the best, clean, without chemicals, direct springwater !)

Sometimes cider (fresh from the press.

I tried coke, but for me it's not a drink, it's a medicament :wacko: .

BTW, what's the connection between this question and the comments of gay stories ? :P

And why not a same question about other alcoholic or part alcoholic beverages?

The main reason I'd asked this was because I realised that I barely drink things like Coke and Pepsi or any other big brand drinks like that.

I've become hooked on Asda's cheap "olde-fashionede" drinks like Danelion and Burdock and Ginger Beer and stuff. Also, Cream Soda now seems more addictive to me than Dr Pepper ever was :P

(The fact that you get three 2 litre bottles for

The main reason I'd asked this was because I realised that I barely drink things like Coke and Pepsi or any other big brand drinks like that.

I've become hooked on Asda's cheap "olde-fashionede" drinks like Danelion and Burdock and Ginger Beer and stuff. Also, Cream Soda now seems more addictive to me than Dr Pepper ever was :P

(The fact that you get three 2 litre bottles for

Cream soda makes me gag. Vanilla Coke is almost as bad.

Usually at a restaurant I'll order Diet Coke with a twist of lime.

De gustibus and all that.

I like Coke Zero. I drink it all the time, thought I also like Diet Dr. Pepper. :P

I would have to say it's a three-way tie between Cherry Coke, Welch's Grape soda, and Sprite. It all depends on my mood, really. Lately, though, I've been really big on water and ice tea.

If I know my water is going to come cold I ask for it without ice as well. This is because I drink a lot of water and I tend to drink it quickly, so in a manner of speaking I can't spare the room for the ice :lol:

Plus, having ice necessitates them refilling it more frequently, and invariably this just results in even MORE ice, and before I know it I've got a whole glass full of ice and even when it's just been filled back up I take two sips and it's empty again!

Sometimes when I'm irritated with it and if it's a multi-course meal I just dump the glass of ice out into the empty plate. LOL, but I know that's not exactly classy :*)

I used to live on Sprite, and would even make sure that if I didn't drink ten glasses of water, I got ten glasses of Sprite every day. :) Now I drink Coke with every meal. I have to have it, and it has to be in a glass with ice. If not, I get cranky and can't eat my meal :angry:

On the other hand, I drink A&W every night before I go to sleep. :) Cherry Coke is good too, but due to a back wash incident, I can no longer drink Dr. Pepper.