New guy...

--nods sagely-- It's another domaholic...We are taking over boards right and left...

But, um, yeah....I *finally* decided to poke my head out of Dom's boards and start to look around cause yeah...the timid hiding thing was getting old....But...this place is soooo big! --looks around nervously--

--sniffles-- And it seems sooo empty at this time of day too....I dunno....--ponders heading back to cozy lil hidey hole in dom's forum--

Apollo

(The crazy Domaholic who hates changing groups/forums every month)

Hey Apollo.  Nice to see you here as well.  Feel free to post in the wider forums once in a while.  I know the Dom forums are fun too... maybe that's why Dan's been stuck in there for a while now...

Not much happening in the forums at the moment. :(

Nice to see Apollo's avatar again :great:

I must be bored :wacko:

Think I'll go and look up Novelty's website and see what it's all about. B)

Not much happening in the forums at the moment.  :(  

Nice to see Apollo's avatar again  :great:  

I must be bored  :wacko:  

Think I'll go and look up Novelty's website and see what it's all about.  B)

Yup, must have been real bored.

The Duke seems to have been inactivity within his own dukedom for months.

Latifundia in erewhon!

Here's the Duke's latest offering on the What's New part of his website:-

What's New

8th October 2004

Almost a year since my last update. Sorry for all that folks. Life always attempt to throw a spanner in the works and due to technical difficulties, I haven't been able to upload anything to the server until... well I still can't. But I finally plopped down the cold hard plastic and got myself a commercial webhost a few days ago and I'm in the process of uploading the entire site to this new webhost.

Novelty seems almost as slacks as PWS who hasn't updated any of his contributions to Nifty for a couple of years now. Sigh! :( Looks like he'll have to find some incentive to write a bit more about those invasive American dogs :D Like Dastardly Dan the Destroyer found when writing about Maggie 'Iron Lady' Thatcher, historical novels require so much more research than pure dreamland bloodlust :rolleyes:

Heh, the site went down in 2003 which took the winds from my sails from it. I went on to work on another site. When I finally got the main site to work again, I really didn't feel like updating it, so I let it lie fallow for a while... Parts of the website though is still alive with activity - last I checked, it was averaging 20 unique hits and 200 page views a day - although it's not connected to the rest of the duchy. I've got my fingers in way too many pies.

If you are really that bored PWS, log onto MSN or AIM and join the Danaholics chat - it seems to have become a regular thing after last weekend... we've had it everyday this week so far...