Europe here I come!

Dalmatia

hellllo. I'm back.

Ended up going to southern Poland (Krakow), Slovakia (Tatra's Mountains & Bratislava), Hungary (Budapest), Austria (Vienna), Serbia (Belgrade), Montenegro (various coastal places), Bosnia & Herzgovina (Sarajevo, Mostar), Croatia (Dubrovnick, Split, Makarska, Zagreb).

Quite a good trip for 4 weeks. Spent way to much money and going to have to pay for it all now :( .

Hope things have been all good on here.

Nice to be back,

Celia

Wheee I'm glad you're back! :D

You sure did a long trip! :o

Did you take loads of pictures? If so, I'd love to see some! :D

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wheee I'm glad you're back! :D

You sure did a long trip! :o

Did you take loads of pictures? If so, I'd love to see some! :D

yep took loads of pictures, I'll add some when I get time in the next few days. it was quite an amazing trip, met some great people, and saw an awful lot of beautiful things, but it was also vvv hard at times (we were basically planning it as we went along) and camping as we ran out of money in hot weather isnt all that pleasant. learning about the yugoslav wars was fascinating, but absolutley gobsmacking as were talking to people my age and not much older who've lived through such atrocious things. was in belgrade when the protest was on as well, that was shocking, still don't really understand it all, need to read lots.

what have you been up to for the summer?

good to be back! :D ,

celia

Well I just returned from Amsterdam :D I know I didn't tell anyone but I thought I'd mention it now lol.

I wanted to go at the end of my trip in Europe but didn't get a chance to, but I've finaly done it! Yay me! :lol:

Well I just returned from Amsterdam :D I know I didn't tell anyone but I thought I'd mention it now lol.

I wanted to go at the end of my trip in Europe but didn't get a chance to, but I've finaly done it! Yay me! :lol:

Amsterdams a beautiful place, ...or was it other things you wanted to experience :P

i went earlier this year too. one of my uni friends is going there this year to start a masters so won't need to pay to stay if i visit :D . glad you had fun

Amsterdams a beautiful place, ...or was it other things you wanted to experience :P

i went earlier this year too. one of my uni friends is going there this year to start a masters so won't need to pay to stay if i visit :D . glad you had fun

Well I actually went to visit a friend of mine who moved out there last year from London :P But I have to agree that Amsterdam sure is a beautiful place.

yep took loads of pictures, I'll add some when I get time in the next few days. it was quite an amazing trip, met some great people, and saw an awful lot of beautiful things, but it was also vvv hard at times (we were basically planning it as we went along) and camping as we ran out of money in hot weather isnt all that pleasant. learning about the yugoslav wars was fascinating, but absolutley gobsmacking as were talking to people my age and not much older who've lived through such atrocious things. was in belgrade when the protest was on as well, that was shocking, still don't really understand it all, need to read lots.

what have you been up to for the summer?

good to be back! :D ,

celia

Woo hoo! Welcome back Celia! :D

Can't wait to see the pics and I'm glad you had such a good time! :)

Oh yeah, Amsterdam is definitely on my list too! :D

Woo hoo! Welcome back Celia! :D

Can't wait to see the pics and I'm glad you had such a good time! :)

Oh yeah, Amsterdam is definitely on my list too! :D

Thanks, I'll try and add some tomorrow that I may have more spare time than I thought.

celia