[dkstories] Rich Boy - Chapter 15 is up

Here is the link.

You don't need beauty sleep...this chapter will keep you awake.

Well thanks, but it's one hour past midnight here in Stockholm and have a lot of sleepdebt accumulated over the past week.

And I think I will sleep well after this - no cliffhangers. But we seems to have a start in build up for the next round of cliffhangers in the coming chapters. Worthington et al hunting down summoners and deamons. :music::jerry:

Hmm whats all that noise over there?? :huh: Ahh it's my bed doing the summoning :blink: Good night to you all... :sleep::sleep:

That was an interesting chapter. I must say that I am impressed by the venture that Jamie and Worthington are starting. It's hardly a typical business. I wonder if they're going to do some mundane world business as a cover for the mage-related business.

Your all just going to bed in Europe ! - I just woke up (Indonesia GMT +7) and I'm now wide awake after reading this chapter.

I found it particularly interesting that Marcus thought he'd prefer the "Grey" path . I wonder just how many of the self taught mages will feel the same as they learn their craft? Just how big will the "Grey" path followers be in the end...

Another great chapter Dan!!

I'm starting to like Marcus! In fact, I thought it made sense that he would be interested in the Gray Path, because most government agents work to help better society, right? or at least that's the stereotype. :P

As for their business, it is the same one that they used when they trained the Dark Path mages? I keep forgetting that they are still in high school!

So, sad that Worthington's bed was empty... where's his new love interest?? :wub:

I found it particularly interesting that Marcus thought he'd prefer the "Grey" path . I wonder just how many of the self taught mages will feel the same as they learn their craft? Just how big will the "Grey" path followers be in the end...
I'm starting to like Marcus! In fact, I thought it made sense that he would be interested in the Gray Path, because most government agents work to help better society, right? or at least that's the stereotype. :P

Yes, Marcus is pretty sharp for a bureaucrat and he has developed a lot of trust in Worthington in a short time. He might be well suited for the Gray Path once he understands it thoroughly. And Colin is going to be a spy. Spy.gif

Great chapter, Dan. Thanks.