Sorry I've been gone

cheese

OMg my life has been so crazy lately. I've been fighting with my dad again. I swear it's like I'm back in high school. I've been working my butt off at the brewery and actively not dating anyone. I moved into this cute little basement apartment. I know It's weird, but I love basement apartments. They're like dungeons or caves but I like it. So what have I missed? Is there any juicy drama going down? Any hook ups? Where is Mr. Nicholas James? I haven't seen him in forever. OMg My club is hosting a birthday show for me and I feel so popular. LOL

birthdayflier-1.jpg

• Site Administrator

Hi! I'm not sure if we've ever met, but welcome back :D

Nick's still around, and still writing great stories. I'm hoping he'll respond in person to this thread, because he usually checks in every day or so.

That birthday party sounds great, but it's a little far for me to come :P I hope you'll excuse me ;)

As soon ans I heard that Pamela and Tommy Lee were getting back together, I figured you'd be back Tyler2. :jerry::jerry: :jerry: :jerry: I was thinking about driving up to Michigan this summer in search of a perverted, overweight pro wrestler....wanna come?

Is he still hassling you girl? I closed that door like three yeas ago. lol.

I can't wait for my birthday. One of the bands just shot a new music video and the bass player showed it to me. It was pretty hard core and when the kids see it, they'll come in running to my show. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

Is he still hassling you girl? I closed that door like three yeas ago. lol.

I can't wait for my birthday. One of the bands just shot a new music video and the bass player showed it to me. It was pretty hard core and when the kids see it, they'll come in running to my show. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!

haha, no but I can't help but think about him every time I smell vomit.

Was it a band called Wilson Phillips? They're pretty damn hardcore. You know what else is hardcore? Wearing an abstinence belt while you surf the internet.

005_familytruckster_opt.jpg