Um....I feel so dumbfounded when I get on GA sometimes. If you wanna know how slow I am I started reading Comicality's stories like three years ago and just found GA like two months ago. Anywho that completely off topic. I have been going through a lot of the threads and it seems like Dom has just like up and vanished? Now normally this wouldn't bother me. Authors' brains are very iffy at times. But I have sat down and met like all off the Domaholic requirements in like 3 weeks hahaha. Hell I didn't even know there were requirements til like 8 minutes ago. Anywho again off topic, DOM...I NEED YOU! Lol I wonder how many times Dom reads something like that. This is very frustrating.

But I have sat down and met like all off the Domaholic requirements in like 3 weeks hahaha. Hell I didn't even know there were requirements til like 8 minutes ago. Anywho again off topic, DOM...I NEED YOU! Lol I wonder how many times Dom reads something like that. This is very frustrating.

Welcome to GA. Some of us have been frustrated for well over a year now. :wacko:

Dom last made an appearance on 11/16/2007. I'm hoping with the cooler weather and changing seasons that 1)Dom will re-appear and 2)He'll start posting the 30 chapters of In the Fish Bowl and 24 chapters of With Trust that he's been writing on his hiatus :D .

Wow I couldn't imagine that. I would have killed myself twice over. I mean I have waited for some post of chapters for some series for over a year, but the story wasn't good enough to actually miss. I am like on the edge of the hanger here gritting my teeth and asking for a sign of life haha. And I'm not really sure why I didn't reply to one of the other threads. Is it a bad thing that I started a new one. I hope not =(