Prayers for Jovian_w2002

Hello everyone, last night I was informed by one of Jovian's friends after I tried contacting him on yahoo messenger that he was in the hospital after collapsing yesterday. I don't know anymore than that he is currently in the hospital and in stable condition. As I know what it is like to be in the hospital I would ask you guys to pray for him as I have been doing. I'll keep you updated if I hear anything else.

• Site Administrator

Thanks for the news, rainyday. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope it's not anything too serious and that he has a speedy recovery.

:hug:

Edited by Graeme
Hey guys :) Although there is a slight infection in my spinal cord, I'm doing fine :) In fact, I'm back home now :) Was supposed to go on a trip to Thailand this week, but had to postpone it haha. Anyways, thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts :) *hugs all*

Hey, Jovian_w2002! DON'T scare me like that...(!) :blink:

Spinal cord infections and such are not mere trifles...a friend's wife passed away about 2 weeks ago after coming home from a spinal tap and going to take a nap...her husband, a fellow member in the Elks, found her when he arrived home--her daughter had been there and said that she was upstairs sleeping as that was her last conversation with her mother... I was really worried when I started reading this thread...

Hey guys :) Although there is a slight infection in my spinal cord, I'm doing fine :) In fact, I'm back home now :) Was supposed to go on a trip to Thailand this week, but had to postpone it haha. Anyways, thank you so much for your prayers and thoughts :) *hugs all*

Take things easy Jovian. I was so worried when I saw the first message.

Sarah x

Awwww thanks guys!!! Thanks for all your wishes. I truly appreciate them :D I'm feeling much better now :) Although I still am on crutches, I can move faster than before hehe. I'm hoping, if the doctor will, to wean my crutches asap and only use them when necessary :)

Thanks again guys :)

Cheers and lots of hug :D

Jovian

Awwww thanks guys!!! Thanks for all your wishes. I truly appreciate them :D I'm feeling much better now :) Although I still am on crutches, I can move faster than before hehe. I'm hoping, if the doctor will, to wean my crutches asap and only use them when necessary :)

Thanks again guys :)

Cheers and lots of hug :D

Jovian

Are you trying to tell us that the crutches were a result of the early manifestation of symptoms of this infection? :huh:

Hey :) I've been walking with crutches for nearly 2 years, and it's kinda a burden. I want to get rid of them asap, but my doctor seems a little hesitant. It's not the result of "the early manifestation of symptoms", but rather, reflex sympathetic dystrophy (Chronic pain). I've had that illness for 6 years now; plus, I'm still mobile :P .

Cheers

Jovian :)