Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Change to Chapter 20

I try to avoid doing this, but I've had to cmake a change to Chapter 20 of Changing lanes.

Previously, the number of cut-and-cover bunkers at the Iranian target the General mentions is 47. It has now been changed to 50.

The reason for the change? The author can't count!

While reviewing satellite photos of the secret Iranian base, I counted again, and discovered that I'd miscounted the first time. Oops!

I could dismiss this as one of the pitfalls in using real locations, but in reality it's just my inability to count. :*)

Here's the authir's note from the end of chapter 26, if you want to see the bunkers. They are along the winding dirt road to the left, that runs north to south. The bunkers are to the west of the road, sunk into the mountainside.

Author's note: The Iranian base described above is real. So are the coordinates.

To see it in Google Earth, use this .KMZ file.

To see it in Google Maps, just click here.

I had noticed, but didn't dare call you on that one, I was too afraid my fee wouldn't be transferred in time to pay the bill for the yacht's cleaning after the New Year party. Five hundred guests in various states of inebriation will always leave the place a wreck.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..