Delays Almost Over...

For all who aren't on the mailing list, there has been a malfunction with the files being kept over at Tripod. I've already spent the last few days informing the help associates that things were messed up and that I couldn't get into my files. I got an email this morning from them that said that they were working on it. So I'm hoping that it'll be fixed SOON!!!

Unfortunately, everything is on hold until I can get to my files and post them or send them to Myr for the site. Please bear with me, k?

In the meantime...if you want to check out the "Library" link on my site, there was a brand new chapter of "Kiss Of An Angel" posted there for your entertainment! ::Grins:: And once I get back into my files again, the posts will continue. So expect another chapter of "Billy Chase", "A Class By Himself", and "My Only Escape" as well in the near future!

Sorry for the inconvenience. Can't really do much til the big wigs fix me up again. Seezya soon!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..