No pain, no gain, right? :P

It seems that I've been following my inspiration a bit obsessively lately! A few stories, some editing, some message board stuff, and some new stories....I thin my 'mind' and 'body' got a bit out of sync there for a few days. Found myself with a really BAD cramp and pains in my wrists, forearms, and fingers! I took a short break, would come back to do some more...and there's another 'ouchie' waiting on me. Arrrrgh! Frustrating! I've got STUFF to do, ya know??? :P

Anyway, it's been a bit better the last day and a half, so I'm trying to get back to writing in short bursts here and there until it goes away. Not to worry though, I'm still here! Every day like clockwork! Hehehe!

I'll have a new topic up tonight, and I'll seezya soon!

I think I'll start a business that hires out cute young male secretaries to overworked gay fiction authors. You don't mind writing by dictation, do you?

Good idea, yes? :::works on that:::

Hehehehe! Well, I duno! Can I 'audition' all the applicants? I would certainly feel a hell of a lot more 'relaxed' knowing that they were 'hard' workers. ::Nods::

I have a feeling that there would be more breaks from writing if there were hot studs working for you Com, lol. AND I very much doubt that you would be 'relaxed' lol, more likely you would be overly...*ahem* excited, lol. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..