Britain's Got Talent

Sir Galahad

She wasn't on tonights show, so she's obviously on one of the next three semis.

B) .....Oh, ok it's just that the finals are on Saturday, or so I heard! Where the hell is that crusty knight when you need him!! :lol:

Edited by Benji

I'll ignore that comment! :P

Ok, Semi Final 3. Quite frankly what a pile of horse dung. But here are the two through to the final. Oh & Benji, not sure what day Hollie will be on but will post her performance just for you, regardless to whether she makes it to the final. :D

- No comment! :P

Shaheen Jafargholi - Shaky start, but he's got a set of lungs on him!

3 more semi finals to go.

More tomorrow.

It's all about Susan Boyle, it seems! She is quite good but she's not the phenomenon that she has been made out to be. If you want to see how the song she sang sounds when sung properly, go here.

:worship::worship::worship:

It's all about Susan Boyle, it seems! She is quite good but she's not the phenomenon that she has been made out to be. If you want to see how the song she sang sounds when sung properly, go here.

:worship::worship::worship:

B) ............Nah, go here, her Cat performance was best!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0_UQil4j_i8...feature=related

Well, what a load of dross that was! Here are the two through to the final. One of them was good anyway!!

- Here's the sax player again. Excellent

2 Grand - All I can ask is WHY???

Last semi tomorrow.

As Galahad is in the pub.....still, he's asked me to post the last two finalists.

Hollie Steel - Ugh

Aidan Davis

I was not in the pub, I'd moved on to the club by the time you posted this. Plus you didn't post the camp one like I asked. Tut tut, I have to do everything myself! :P

The Dreambears - Sorry this is really tacky, but funny as you like!! :lol:

Final tonight.

Edited by Sir Galahad

Do it yourself next time, ya rusty old bin can! :P

I have to say that Hollie Steel was awful; I feel she only got the votes because people felt sorry for her. I mean please, she forgot the words to one of the most nauseating songs ever. Then broke down in tears, and then was given a second crack at it!

Should have had me on the judging panel, I'd have buzzed her soon as she went off key....about 2 seconds into the song! :lol:

I was not in the pub, I'd moved on to the club by the time you posted this. Plus you didn't post the camp one like I asked. Tut tut, I have to do everything myself! :P

The Dreambears - Sorry this is really tacky, but funny as you like!! :lol:

Final tonight.

ROFL that was awesome.

And the winner is....DIVERSITY

Very well done to an amazing act.

I agree, they performed amazingly well tonight. The choreography was so well thought out and flawlessly-(sorry) presented.

I can't wait to see them at the Royal Variety Performance. B)

I agree, they performed amazingly well tonight. The choreography was so well thought out and flawlessly-(sorry) presented.

I can't wait to see them at the Royal Variety Performance. B)

I'm willing to bet they are even better then the jabawakka's. I'd love to see the two of them go at it.

Wow! I had never even heard of Diversity but checked out the youtube clip out of curiosity That was amazing!

Yeah, they were pretty amazing, and the votes cast for them were surprisingly high. Susan Boyle just got over half of what they polled, which shocked me to say the least. Still, they deserved it.