A new reader

JJFlame

• Site Administrator
Just finished reading The Copier Guy. Amazingly sweet little story. Loved it! :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Ardveche is one of my favourite authors :) I loved this one, and it's not even my favourite out of his novels.

Ardveche is one of my favourite authors :) I loved this one, and it's not even my favourite out of his novels.

Yeah he's great!

I just spent the night reading New To This State by Ardveche and I loved every second of it. His writing and character development are sublime. He knows how to write love. :wub:

Edited by JJFlame

Could anyone help me find a story? My friend wants me to read it but he deleted a bunch of stuff from his hard drive and the short story went along with it. I thought I'd ask you guys if you've ever read it to see if you could help us find it. It's called "The Ex-Boyfriend" and it's a short story. It's about a bookworm type guy who falls in love with an ex-marine and the dumps him after he finds him having sex with a guy from a club after they had an argument. And the short story chronicles the marine (Alexander Verga[?]) and his attempts to get his boyfriend to forgive him.

I just spent the day devouring all of Paul Sung's stories on Nifty and there is one that got off to a great start but isn't complete. It's called Prison Break. Does anyone know anything more about this story? If Paul wrote any more? Because I checked the link to his site in the story and the website is down. Considering it looks like it was written in 2003, I guess that's not surprising, though. <_<

Edited by JJFlame

I was just reading a story called "Colorado Game" by Andr0gene on DaBeagle's site. And it's not finished although I was told by a friend that it was finished. So I guess they just never updated the last chapters. The problem is when I googled it, it was only on one other site called the Rainbow Community Writing Project. And that website is down now. Anyone have a saved copy or know if there are alternate sites where I can find it? The last thing I read was a cliffhanger... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Edited by JJFlame

I was just reading a story called "Colorado Game" by Andr0gene on DaBeagle's site. And it's not finished although I was told by a friend that it was finished. So I guess they just never updated the last chapters. The problem is when I googled it, it was only on one other site called the Rainbow Community Writing Project. And that website is down now. Anyone have a saved copy or know if there are alternate sites where I can find it? The last thing I read was a cliffhanger... AHHHHHHHHH!!!!

B) ..........Did you try reach the author by e-mail, at the bottom?