Open Club  ·  282 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Well i guess it took me to Read 1962 between the posting of chapters 10 and eleven of the Ward room and i must say this is an exceptional good story, it peices together alot of things in be rad i never even thought possible! Although i never actually thought JP was Brad's Godfather as it wasn't mentioned in Be rad or MIM. I'm pumped for 1968 even tho i know it's depressing as hell or so i've been told.

Anyway Anyone else who has read this or is currently reading this have any thoughts?

Great work Mark!

Well i guess it took me to Read 1962 between the posting of chapters 10 and eleven of the Ward room and i must say this is an exceptional good story, it peices together alot of things in be rad i never even thought possible! Although i never actually thought JP was Brad's Godfather as it wasn't mentioned in Be rad or MIM. I'm pumped for 1968 even tho i know it's depressing as hell or so i've been told.

Anyway Anyone else who has read this or is currently reading this have any thoughts?

Great work Mark!

B) .......Yeah, I remember the 'race wars' I remember the violence and the attrition of MLK, in his stride towards equality in a peaceful attempt. Sound familar?

True about the analogy, but there are a good number of blacks( and white people who fought for civil rights), who don't in any way want to associate with the gay civil rights movement. They claim it's completely different.

True about the analogy, but there are a good number of blacks( and white people who fought for civil rights), who don't in any way want to associate with the gay civil rights movement. They claim it's completely different.

They are wrong, and that just goes to show you that today's Civil Rights Crusader can be tomorrow's bigot. A lesson for all of us.

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..