I should add that you do know that you got here the same way right... I mean could it really be that bad if you were the outcome of all that S-E-X?? Plus, when you are their age, wouldn't you really want to be having sex still, not that you would be discussing it with the kids, I mean after all the trauma it caused you.

Smiles... Viv

At least they weren't talking about YOUR sex life... My dad can be downright cruel, without ever realizing it when he's talking about me. There's embarassing and then there's humiliating... If I had a significant other... just ugh.

The next time they do that, I suggest you ask them for tips. If that doesn't stop them and make them realize what they're discussing I suggest you take vaper's advice and run :)

//shadows

I have to say that it can be very uncomfortable listening to your parents talk about their sex lives. My parents have been married for almost 40 years and they still flirt with each other. It is actually quite sweet, but on more than one occasion I have had to just turn and leave the room when one of them has said something a little too graphic. :o

However, having to deal with some uncomfortable conversation is welcome after you have the unfortunate experience of hearing it when your bedroom is right next to theirs. AHHHHHHH!

Mag