Milan Fashion Parade

Graeme

• Site Administrator

I know probably no one at this particular site would be interested, but the local newspaper site here in Melbourne has some photos of a Milan fashion parade.

Would it matter if I mentioned that it's menswear? And hence mainly male models in various states of dress (or undress, as the case may be). 0:)

I know probably no one at this particular site would be interested, but the local newspaper site here in Melbourne has some photos of a Milan fashion parade.

Would it matter if I mentioned that it's menswear? And hence mainly male models in various states of dress (or undress, as the case may be). 0:)

Maybe you should edit the title of the thread, 'See Hot Guys - Click Here!' :P

As the saying goes, less is more. I concur. :wub:

This was a mind broadening and cultural experience *removes tongue from cheek* I'll take half a dozen please

I've had more than my fair share of eye candy this last 2 weeks in Spain. A little more could never hurt. :D

Very nice indeed.

Show off. How many did you fit in your suitcase :wacko: *wink wink*

This was a mind broadening and cultural experience *removes tongue from cheek* I'll take half a dozen please

Show off. How many did you fit in your suitcase :wacko: *wink wink*

Lol.. you just brightened my day with those replies. :)

As for the man-candy... yum yum..

LOL, can I critique please? (the clothes) 0:)

Half those outfits were hot; the other half need to be thrown in the furnace.

My thoughts:

1) Fabulous! Too over the top to actually get much wear out of, but very eye catching. I'd take a pair.

2)OMG! Did he seriously leave the house like that? :nuke: :ph34r: And seriously, what's with the clunky purse?

3) I'd love this outfit without the sequins. The pants and belt are hot, and the jacket itself is great. The bling makes it jump the shark big time though. It's still adorable, but it just looks tacky.

4) AWESOME! :2thumbs::great::worship: Best outfit in the whole show in my opinion! "Breathtaking" springs to mind; indeed I think I did gasp a bit when I saw it. The vest is gorgeous, the shirt is beautiful and he's wearing it perfectly the way it's rolled up his sleeves, and open almost to the vest. The pants are just terrific! I'd kill for a pair! The belt and bag go wonderfully together and both fit the tone of the outfit to a T. The watch finishes the whole thing off. Throw this outfit on a cute, clean cut looking guy (as they did) and you have the ultimate perfect preppy look!

5) Seriously? :blink: I'd have trouble not laughing at this guy if I saw him in real life. The bag looks like an actual shopping bag, and I'd advise him to put the rest of the outfit in it and take the horrid thing back.

6) Kinda a nice cowboy classy look. I'd most definitely wear that outfit to my favourite gay Country and Western bar. The purse needs to go though. It does look nice with belt, but seriously, he could fend off a gay basher with that thing (and he'd probably need to).

7) To me this outfit says, "I'm halfway through my transition and the hormones are making me angry" :angry: In this case the bag and belt are the only things that aren't trainwrecks. Put them with a proper outfit, but throw the rest in the insinuator ASAP.

8) This works great for the beach or other stripped down occasion. The bow over his package is cute and ironic.

9) Gorgeous for a fun (albeit it somewhat kinky) night out! I know a few places where I'd be delighted to wear this. 0:) I really love the neck and the model definitely has the arms, body, and general look for this outfit.

10) Eugh, not so much. This outfit does not work as a vest ensemble. The shoes are fabulous though!

11) This is better, but I still don't like trying to throw a vest in the mix. The boy is gorgeous though and actually can pull this off. Most people would look comical in this outfit though.

12) Oh my Gosh! :blink: I don't know where to start, this thing is a disaster. The coat drags it down from "close your eyes bad" to "roll in the isles laughing." I'd be grimacing if I were walking around looking like that too. :funny:

13) Well, I like the actual sleeves a great deal. I think the one on the right would be a cute, fun look completely closed and with the addition of one more button a bit lower. The one on the left is all wrong. It would be cute if it were opening on top and closed on the bottom. As is though, both outfits - far from accenting the models' bodies - are making them look like they just a buffet and couldn't resist popping open a few buttons for some breathing room :thumbdown:

14) Very daring, and very good. The neck jewelry really set this outfit off and the guy has the right body and look for it. I feel like I should hate this, but I don't. Actually, I think I'd wear this myself.

15) I think this is actually cute, but it looks too "ahead of its time." It still looks silly by today's standards, but give it some time and I think it'll be really classy. I suppose it already looks hot in fashion hot spots like Milan, but I don't think rest of the world is quite ready for it.

16) Very gorgeous! My only criticism is the undershirt and it's ok but doesn't live up to its full potential IMO. Everything else looks great. He looks like he just stepped off the plane for a classy summer vacation.

17) Eh, I think this would be okay without the silly coat. Save it for the next rainstorm (as an actual raincoat it would be fabulous).

18) This is a lovely dress...for a classy young woman. It kinda looks like he just sneaked into his fashionista sister's wardrobe. I'm totally cool with it, but he should add a nice clutch and some cute heels.

19) How did this guy get out of the 80s? All of those pieces might be okay combined with other, more subtle items, but as an ensemble it looks like a horrible, albeit high fashion, retro nightmare.

20) Oh God! It looks like those tassels are leeches trying to suck the ugly off.

21) "Sun smart" says the caption...looks more like "stupid rainstorm came out of nowhere and ruined my new clothes."

22) Well he looks about as good as one can in a plastic parka.

23) VERY classy! This guy looks like a very successful, high powered executive.

24) I think this outfit is just too much as it is. The red v-neck is cute and could go with tons of things. The jacket might even be a fun addition for some occasions. I just can't see a time when anyone should wear those pants though. The only slightly appropriate time is with a silly suit like this, but it's just...too much, yeah I'm going to go with "too much."

25) Sleek! Hot! I love it! Major props all around! :worship:

26) Terrific winter threads! Stylish instead of sloppy layers! Warm and adorable! :2thumbs:

27) I think this general look is silly and I wouldn't wear it, but it's well executed and as stupid as I think it looks it really "works" for what they're going for. If this is the sort of style someone likes then it's perfect.

28) This look is hot, but it kinda depends on where he's going and what he's doing. If it's something sporty and that bag is carrying his gear then it's great!

29) Oh God, I know I should hate this, but I frickin love it! :whistle: It feels like a major guilty pleasure, but I would love to walk around in this! even if it is the red suit's blue twin.

30) Two outta three ain't bad. The first two look hot, stylish, and all around smokin'. The third guy looks like their dorky brother.

31) "Smooth Suit" indeed! Nothing daring or experimental, but classic elegance at its best.

32) Maybe it's the angle, but kinda looks like he's walking around in windpants. Assuming they aren't, and if they fit a bit better, then everything but silly jacket is cute. It would look really adorable in a baby blue or other more muted color.

33) Yeah, that's pretty hot if they're hangin' poolside. All in all very cute and classy.

34) OK, and that really about sums it up.

35) I think those look silly as shorts outfits. Different tops or different bottoms, but please not together!

36) & 37) The guy on the right looks terrific! The guy on the left looks silly and overdone. It is kinda cute, but totally overdone.

38) It looks like his closet threw up on him. He looks a bit nauseated too. Cute guy though, I'd love to take him out of those cloths and rub his tummy.

39) Amazing! This guy is perfect for this outfit and he looks like a million bucks! He just looks so sharp and hot!

40) So outrageous and fun. I do hate it...but I also kinda love it.

That was fun :)

-Kevin

Edited by AFriendlyFace

• Site Administrator
That was fun :)

I've just reviewed all the outfits with your commentary, which was also fun :D

6) Kinda a nice cowboy classy look. I'd most definitely wear that outfit to my favourite gay Country and Western bar. The purse needs to go though. It does look nice with belt, but seriously, he could fend off a gay basher with that thing (and he'd probably need to).

I took that bag to be a combination overnight bag and briefcase. The sort that a young casual executive would take on the plane with him. Not the sort of bag you would go out with.