London....again

Reports of 3 incidents at 3 tube stations in London, apparently a nail bomb found at 1, all so reports of an explosion on one bus, no injures or deaths though.

Wonder what exactly is happening, not much info at this stage....

I can only imagine how frustrating this must be for Londoners.

Hmm,

Hope you all Londoners can get through this.

From what i have seen it was three tube stations and one explosion a bus. Although it looks like they were not as severe as the earlier ones. It seems one person is in hospital, maybe one of the bombers, but no news yet so far.

Julian Alexander

PS Stay strong

Looks as though the person injured most seriously was holding one of the ruckasacks in which the bomb went off. Doesn't appear as though anyone has been killed. I'm willing to bet that this is a copycat attack rather than another determined bid by Al Quaeda. That's just a hunch though.

Best of luck to the Londoners.

//shadows

PS Stay strong

What a horrible time for the UK, to be subjected to this kind of horror. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to our Anglo brothers.

Your sentiment is awesome Julian, but that's something you never have to doubt. Londoners have been strong and resilient for years: Whether it was an Armada from Spain, Dutch warships in the Medway, Napoleon lurking at Boulogne, Hitler bombing like crazy, or IRA terrorists blowing people up. I can't imagine such a tough city buckling to assholes like Al Qaeda. They're our role models for fortitude.

PS Stay strong

What a horrible time for the UK, to be subjected to this kind of horror. My deepest sympathy and support goes out to our Anglo brothers.

Your sentiment is awesome Julian, but that's something you never have to doubt. Londoners have been strong and resilient for years: Whether it was an Armada from Spain, Dutch warships in the Medway, Napoleon lurking at Boulogne, Hitler bombing like crazy, or IRA terrorists blowing people up. I can't imagine such a tough city buckling to assholes like Al Qaeda. They're our role models for fortitude.

Well said Mark! Al Qaeda has no chance of winning. They will lose their following over time. Though I think that it will be a long time, people will see how the leadership wont practice what they preach. They will watch them surrender instead of "die fighting the infedel". Londoners have been through so much in their history that this will be a speed bump in comparison. Stay strong Londoners and know that Americans support you.

The attacks on London are being foiled by the police now. I only worry that these lunatic's who are bombing innocent people don't become even more desprate to voice there cause. We have seen the devistation caused by grand scale terror attacks on many occasions I just worry that this could happen here.

Here's a link to the Latest news story on London