Open Club  ·  283 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

^^ Evil cliffhangers are great. Not only are they fun, but we can often guilt Mark into posting the next chapter early to relieve all of our anxieties! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Now you've gone and given away our strategy! Up until now, Mark has been none the wiser. :P

^^ Evil cliffhangers are great. Not only are they fun, but we can often guilt Mark into posting the next chapter early to relieve all of our anxieties! thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I know other ways how to push Mark post quicker ;):devil: But then we would run out of chapters and have to wait till the next ones are written. :(

Edited by paya

now you think you're f**king JK Rowling or what? :D

JK Rowling...who's that? Oh yeah, the Harry Potter chick. Don't read her stuff.blink.gif

I'm one of those heretics who doesn't get into fantasy. No wizards, warlocks, or witches - not to diss Wiccans or to discount the efficacy of a magic wandtongue.gif. No vampires or werewolves or mummys - other than Matt's mom. biggrin.gif None of that really interests me. Having said that, I have read a story or two on here just to get a feel for a writer's skill, and found that there are some good authors that troll in those waters. Just not me.

JK Rowling...who's that? Oh yeah, the Harry Potter chick. Don't read her stuff.blink.gif

I'm one of those heretics who doesn't get into fantasy. No wizards, warlocks, or witches - not to diss Wiccans or to discount the efficacy of a magic wandtongue.gif. No vampires or werewolves or mummys - other than Matt's mom. biggrin.gif None of that really interests me. Having said that, I have read a story or two on here just to get a feel for a writer's skill, and found that there are some good authors that troll in those waters. Just not me.

Interesting....well try this...having 12 books, and having the end book tie into every single book. Terry goodkind did that. Great series. :D Course it's about magic, additive of the creator, and Subtractive of the keeper. Religiously it was great. Even had a Lesbian Couple....course they were mord sith who were tourched as little girls and foced to kill there own parents as a final devotion to lord rahl....ahhh i could go on........maybe i should read it as bloodlines ain't up! :o :o

Anyway mark for a realistic writer it's hard to get me interested on a story that is plausible.....why i love your stories.....hmmmmmm lets just not ask me that question and say we did.

And were very Scheming pickaxe.gifbaaasmiley.gifwhistle.gifsword.gifbusinesssmiley.gif

Interesting....well try this...having 12 books, and having the end book tie into every single book. Terry goodkind did that. Great series. :D Course it's about magic, additive of the creator, and Subtractive of the keeper. Religiously it was great. Even had a Lesbian Couple....course they were mord sith who were tourched as little girls and foced to kill there own parents as a final devotion to lord rahl....ahhh i could go on........maybe i should read it as bloodlines ain't up! :o :o

Anyway mark for a realistic writer it's hard to get me interested on a story that is plausible.....why i love your stories.....hmmmmmm lets just not ask me that question and say we did.

And were very Scheming pickaxe.gifbaaasmiley.gifwhistle.gifsword.gifbusinesssmiley.gif

I probably should broaden my horizons. Ponderable.

OBTW, 32 should be up tonight sometime.

Thank you for being so darn prolific. I have been quarantined in my apartment with this little fun sign nuke.gif...or so my bf claims, sick for the past 2 days with some plague or another (How excited I am that I can actually use that emoticon in a post and it be relevant tongue.gif).

Your writing is like mental popcorn I can just munch through as I veg in bed. Hurray for free refills!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

you could always make your "Short story section" a little bigger no??? i think it should work. and Mark u have Aproximatly 1 hour and 30 minutes for that chapter to be up....remember it's now thursday for Paya even. lol

Either

you could always make your "Short story section" a little bigger no??? i think it should work. and Mark u have Aproximatly 1 hour and 30 minutes for that chapter to be up....remember it's now thursday for Paya even. lol

Rats.....Double posted again....didn't mean for this sorry!! and i have no ability to delete...:o

Anyway as i was saying before i got rudly intrupter by the double post.

Either you write a random short story out and try magic or i'll go on and on about richard and kahlans story and how they defeated Darken Rahl from D'hara or Emperor Jagang from the old world who tried to take over the new world.....or the boxes of orden which have the ability to open the open the rift for the keeper to consume the world in death for eternity or give the person who weilds the power unimaginable power and something else but i forgot. But Kahlan and Richard and Zedd and Cara have an adventure in this series....if i don't have you hooked i guess i'm not picking the best parts....but hey....a girl gets her nipple cut off.....and a monster rapes a girl with his phallus :P:P USE THAT WORD MARK! haha :o

Anyway OFF TOPIC for me...sorry...post the damnd chapter pleaseeeee

Edited by Mark M

Thank you for being so darn prolific. I have been quarantined in my apartment with this little fun sign nuke.gif...or so my bf claims, sick for the past 2 days with some plague or another (How excited I am that I can actually use that emoticon in a post and it be relevant tongue.gif).

Your writing is like mental popcorn I can just munch through as I veg in bed. Hurray for free refills!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Glad to know I'm therapeutic. I love that nuke emoticon too, but it's tough to place it with relevance.

I sent BL 32 to Joe. He'll get it up as soon as he can (the chapter, that is). He's amazingly efficient, but he has a life *jealousy* so we'll be patient.

Well that definatly took wade down a notch in my books. I knew there was baggages....but that crap....well i duno if i could put up with it.....but then again. Matt i think is pushing to fast. I duno i guess i think Real relationships take time to develope, not oh we've been living together for a few months......oh i love you....f**k and f**k and f**k....and oh yeah now lets out you to the world dear boyfriend of mine.......hmmmmmm

Not sure where i stand on that, i do what to date guys, but i'm not totaly outed....if i do date a guy that knows i'm not totaly outed or open will he ask me to be open and outed about it??? Arg i guess that's a decision i'll have to deal with. Just don't want to deal with it alone. Wade does have a HUGE support now. Matt is a lovsick dog and will follow him anywhere.

I liked this chapter, made me think. Took wade down a bit, and even decreased matt a little only because i got to deal with a little of that exact same thing. Living for other people, and not myself(entirly) :( Ima go sleep on this now.

:D

Well I'm glad Wade didn't end up as Sue Maryish as it looked for a second. Though you still made me hate you Mark for the chapter 31 because you made me want a BF like Wade! :P

Now... I have this guess about Wade... but I'm not sure if I may ask here or by PM. I'll be here in five hours again, by that time the morning in the US passes, so if anyone says by then they don't want to know anything in advance - if I'm right, I'll ask Mark personally.

Other than that, the chapter was hot in the limits you set Mark!

I have my guesses as to why Wade is acting the way he is (all of them probably wrong), but it definitely seems to me that his life back home is more dysfunctional than Matt realized. If Wade can work through his issues, he and Matt would seem to be perfect for each other. They've only known each other for a couple of months and there's plenty of time to work everything out.

I got a similar vibe, Paya. Wade's definitely not as screwed up, but he reminds me a little bit of Roger when he was with Stef. I'm not sure exactly what it was that made me think of Roger, but I think it was his reaction when he was bottoming for Matt. That could be evidence of some kind of sexual abuse.

Also, it definitely seemed to me that whatever ongoing sexual activity Wade has going on back home isn't something he has a choice about (or rather he feels he doesn't have a choice).

Edited by jenni

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..