Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

Well ok at least take a limb though....maybe a finger....cuz Brians ass had teeth :P :P!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Only cuz cody was a dumb ass. I love how in the begining Cody is like "Your Dangerous" then at the end the only dangerous one was cody in what he did to Matt. Like comon i thought that was forshadowing they would end up together???

He's not in this story anymore???? Cody?? Hmmm well i can see that...if brians on his way out then cody is gona be in the middle.....hope he's not sacrificing to much, like Brad did to Robbie every time he needed money with Neil.

Either way. Hurry up the next chapter :P :P

As Stef pointed out, Cody's a sharp guy. If he f**ks up, he figures it out soon enough. If it gets to the point where he's miserable with Brian, he'll do something about it.

Regardless, I'd still let him f**k me anytime, anywhere. Too bad he's fictional and I'm not enough of a bottom to handle his big dick.tongue.gif

I suppose as Bi, u've had Straight Sex....with your wife???? i believe, and from what Vlista said in one of his storys.....he made all the characters that bottom, Straight Virgins....and all the Tops....well they all had sex with women. :o

I suppose as Bi, u've had Straight Sex....with your wife????

Ya think? I have a son, and I don't think he's Jesus.tongue.gif

i believe, and from what Vlista said in one of his storys.....he made all the characters that bottom, Straight Virgins....and all the Tops....well they all had sex with women. :o

Yeah, but Vlista is a twisted, insane, genius.biggrin.gif

Ya think? I have a son, and I don't think he's Jesus.tongue.gif

Yeah, but Vlista is a twisted, insane, genius.biggrin.gif

One that loves the Details...pumped for when He gets back from his....well what two year vacation now??? Don't u Dare do that!!! or there will be a REAL death in the world.

Don't get what you mean by Jesus though in having a son.....only thing is he know your bisexual?? and whoa....how do you get to spend all this time writing if they don't know (which they probably do?) Did it end Badly??? or Still going Strong??? U don't have to answer that one.

Come on G.A CHAT GRR! Tiger thinks u won't

One that loves the Details...pumped for when He gets back from his....well what two year vacation now??? Don't u Dare do that!!! or there will be a REAL death in the world.

Don't get what you mean by Jesus though in having a son.....only thing is he know your bisexual?? and whoa....how do you get to spend all this time writing if they don't know (which they probably do?) Did it end Badly??? or Still going Strong??? U don't have to answer that one.

Come on G.A CHAT GRR! Tiger thinks u won't

1. RE: Jesus. I was answering your question in a smart-ass way to be funny (missed the mark). If I didn't have sex with my wife, and she had a child, would it not be like the "immaculate conception". Her name isn't Mary though. biggrin.gif

2. I used to wander into chat once in a while, but I don't like to subject myself to arbitrary moderation, so I find it easier to avoid the place. It keeps me from getting pissed off. It's kind of a shame too.

1. RE: Jesus. I was answering your question in a smart-ass way to be funny (missed the mark). If I didn't have sex with my wife, and she had a child, would it not be like the "immaculate conception". Her name isn't Mary though. biggrin.gif

Actually, you wouldn't like what it'd really mean. :ph34r:

2. I used to wander into chat once in a while, but I don't like to subject myself to arbitrary moderation, so I find it easier to avoid the place. It keeps me from getting pissed off. It's kind of a shame too.

They're pretty lenient there. I even go there. I am way worse than you are, and I haven't been banned yet. 0:)

I was teasing. His stories are a little twisted and insane, but he's a genius.biggrin.gif

He's not the only one who can be twisted and insane. 0:)

Edited by Tiger

Actually, you wouldn't like what it'd really mean. :ph34r:

They're pretty lenient there. I even go there. I am way worse than you are, and I haven't been banned yet. 0:)

It's the double standard that bugs me. It's the "you can't do that," usually in reference to language, and then a mod will turn around and do the same thing. I'm not the kind of guy who can just sit around and put up with that bullshit, so rather than get all pissed off and plague Myr or CJ's lives with a controversy, I stay away.

He's not the only one who can be twisted and insane. 0:)

That is so true.

:read:

:blink:

:,(

It can't be :(

That Amber B**********TCH!

Skank! Whore! :pissed: :pissed:

As for Cole :thumbdown:

Bros before hoes :thumbdown:

I mean, it started sooo good :(

Amber was nice.

Cole was great.

And now?

I don't know which one I hate the most.

Ambitch or Coledumb :pissed:

I agree with Stefan.

When shit hits the fan,

Matt shouldn't just accept Cole back.

That boy needs to be taught a lesson NOT to throw away friends like that. :pissed:

I'm thinking about Cole being Matt's slave for a month or so. :wub:

You know, servicing Matt whenever he feels the urge :wub:

Naked at all times in their room :wub:

Get him to a semi-public place naked and f**k him there :wub:

The possibilities are ENDLESS :worship:

HOT sex with Turner ;)

I know Matt is addicted to cock :lol:

But that makes Matt, Matt :thumbup:

Edited by Rad
  • Like 1

Remember that's only if their online also. If they are just peace out and not chat. if not! HAVE UR WAY with us all! hahaha

Well there's an idea. cool.gif Baby, I'd have my way with you the first chance I get. devilsmiley.gif Well, the first chance when you're over 18.innocent.gif

:blink:

:,(

It can't be :(

That Amber B**********TCH!

Skank! Whore! :pissed: :pissed:

As for Cole :thumbdown:

Bros before hoes :thumbdown:

I mean, it started sooo good :(

Amber was nice.

Cole was great.

And now?

I don't know which one I hate the most.

Ambitch or Coledumb :pissed:

I agree with Stefan.

When shit hits the fan,

Matt shouldn't just accept Cole back.

That boy needs to be taught a lesson NOT to throw away friends like that. :pissed:

I'm thinking about Cole being Matt's slave for a month or so. :wub:

You know, servicing Matt whenever he feels the urge :wub:

Naked at all times in their room :wub:

Get him to a semi-public place naked and f**k him there :wub:

The possibilities are ENDLESS :worship:

HOT sex with Turner ;)

I know Matt is addicted to cock :lol:

But that makes Matt, Matt :thumbup:

I'm actually excited for you to all see how this unfolds. I don't think it's like anything you've anticipated yet. Everyone but Paya is able to guess (he's usually right).

I usually try to refrain from making guesses or predictions when I post, but since Mark asked . . . smile.gif

I have a strong feeling about Turner. Ever since he was first introduced, I have felt that he was going to play a big part in the story. Right now he appears to be the straight guy who likes having Matt blow him, but I think that more of a relationship is going to develop between Turner and Matt at some point. I also do not believe Cody and Brian are going to survive until the end of the story. Their relationship is just too fragile.

Between Cody, Matt, and Turner, I think two of the three people will end up in a solid relationship together by the end of the story. Which two, I don't want to guess.

I think Cole will get wise to Amber, but he will still be straight. I don't know about Danfield.

And now, I'm sure Mark is laughing at how wrong I am!

Edited by jenni

Ugh... what Cole did was reprehensible. He is such an idiot. If he never gets to play hockey again, he will be getting what he deserves. As for Amber, it looks like JP might have her snuffed. :D

Oh, and I really hope that Matt and Wade get together. They'll be perfect. :wub:

Edited by Tiger

The next chapter is up, so feel free to revise your guess if you want.

YES!! Another chapter!! I feel the high!! LOL!! Damn that Amber is a class A c**t!! Cole will be learning a hard lesson. I love the end with Wade and Matt!! Sometimes just snuggling is the right thing to do!

tongue.gif

Excellent chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Mind you, I do have a bone to pick with you. :angry: So only paya gets things right around here, eh? :2hands: Just because I haven't been right yet... :wacko:

Ok here goes. Well, obviously, Cole is going to get it at some point. He'll probably catch her screwing some other dude. Then, again obviously, he's going to feel like such an asshole...which he is, obviously. He will apologize to Matt in front of the whole hockey team and ask for forgiveness. We're talking here about eating a huge plateful of crow with humble pie for dessert. Matt will forgive him and get him re-instated on the team, using JP's influence if he has to. As for Amber-skank, she'll be thrown out of Stanford when it surfaces that she has been prostituting herself around campus...or something like that.

As for Matt and Wade... :wub: Now that would be fantastic!!! :2thumbs::2thumbs: But I don't think it will happen. I believe he's basically straight. Snugling with a guy doesn't make you gay. Wade has simply grown very fond of Matt. Who wouldn't! :great:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..