Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

interesting indeed. i'm glad that Matt finally got what he wanted to know. Seriously it's not hard to figure this out haha Matts gaydar was definatly on the frits.

Loved the Read!! The sex with the random bathroom guy though is wierd.....especially since matt has no check up yet with HIV or anything :o :o

I Declair a slight cliffhanger as we wonder what happens as danfield stares at matts dick.... Matt probably popped a Boner also :D

And what if matt throws a question out there and looks at him? haha Danfield Scrambling to cover his woodie. :o funny!

anyway! next chapter please :D

The sex with the random bathroom guy though is wierd.....especially since matt has no check up yet with HIV or anything :o :o

I didn't think it was weird. I can remember living in the dorms and there was this one guy who was kind of a moron, but with a body that was solid like a rock. I was in the bathroom, taking a shower one day, and he asked me whether the water in my shower was warm or not, since his shower wasn't. I invited him to come check and.....well, it wasn't weird at all.tongue.gif

Matt knows the guy, they were drunk and their guard was down, and they f**ked. Yeah, there's the HIV thing, and yeah, that was high risk. At least he knows the guy. Could have been worse.

BTW, Chapter 30 hits tomorrow. Chapter 31 is slated for Tuesday. 31 is one of my favorites.

WOO HOOOOO!!! YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!lmaosmiley.gifthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! Ew! wacko.gif

I was teasing anyway. Honestly, I don't think it'd be a good idea. You don't mess with your dad's man. That's just wrong.

No it's not. Not happening, no way, no how.

I agree.

BTW, Chapter 30 hits tomorrow. Chapter 31 is slated for Tuesday. 31 is one of my favorites.

That's good to hear. :D

tutti -

Mmmmm... Now that things are settled with Cody, Matt can get down to more serious business. Even Cody could feel the effect of that simple but all encompassing "cuddle". Now the romantic in me (some of my friends would mumble - masochist -) hopes that things just get to a slow boil in Chp. 30, and the great "Event" occur in Chp 31. We have to remember that Danfield has to come to grips with this on many levels. The fact that he misses Mat is - GREAT!! - !!! The SS Wade is starting to come about. But the SS Wade is a sailing vessel and if any of you knows how to sail, you know you don't just slam the rudder over when making a major turn in a strong wind. Unless you really want to go swimming. Yuppers. Moving too fast will just capsize the boat. Matt just needs to keep up the tease and let Wade close in at his own pace.

Sigh...

Dave

tutti -

Mmmmm... Now that things are settled with Cody, Matt can get down to more serious business. Even Cody could feel the effect of that simple but all encompassing "cuddle". Now the romantic in me (some of my friends would mumble - masochist -) hopes that things just get to a slow boil in Chp. 30, and the great "Event" occur in Chp 31. We have to remember that Danfield has to come to grips with this on many levels. The fact that he misses Mat is - GREAT!! - !!! The SS Wade is starting to come about. But the SS Wade is a sailing vessel and if any of you knows how to sail, you know you don't just slam the rudder over when making a major turn in a strong wind. Unless you really want to go swimming. Yuppers. Moving too fast will just capsize the boat. Matt just needs to keep up the tease and let Wade close in at his own pace.

Sigh...

Dave

Yeah, I'm sure Matt will do that, take a smart and deliberate approach to it.blink.gif

tongue.gif

Well, it seems to me that Wade is having a hard time dealing with things. It's really not surprising, because his family is full of wing nuts. Thus, he knows how his family will react to him being gay. Matt made a huge blunder. He was supposed to let Wade come to him with the issues. He will need to back off for a while until Wade is ready to talk about it. I think a good comparison (if y'all don't mind me bringing up another author's stories) is Quinn from The Ordinary Us by Dom. So if you think about it, Wade has a lot in common with him. He wants to deny his sexuality, because he's afraid of what others will think.

Well, it seems to me that Wade is having a hard time dealing with things. It's really not surprising, because his family is full of wing nuts. Thus, he knows how his family will react to him being gay. Matt made a huge blunder. He was supposed to let Wade come to him with the issues. He will need to back off for a while until Wade is ready to talk about it. I think a good comparison (if y'all don't mind me bringing up another author's stories) is Quinn from The Ordinary Us by Dom. So if you think about it, Wade has a lot in common with him. He wants to deny his sexuality, because he's afraid of what others will think.

I loved Quinn. I hope I'm not subconsciously channeling Dom. He's amazing.

I hope Cole really gets how much support there is for him from the team, his friends and especially Matt. He needs to get over the guilt. He needs to get past his upbringing if his self esteem is ever going to improve. Maybe the counseling will help. One thing's for sure, he won't be so trusting around women anymore. Men like Cole (trusting, vulnerable and adoring toward their women) are just fodder for women.

As for the shank, exit stage right! :2thumbs: Loved that!

Danfield's sweet but he needs to grow a pair. He's certainly in the right place for it - what better friend could he have than Matt help him through this. I hope Matt doesn't pander him too much. Frankly, I don't think Matt has the patience to put up with his behaviour much longer.

I hope Cole really gets how much support there is for him from the team, his friends and especially Matt. He needs to get over the guilt. He needs to get past his upbringing if his self esteem is ever going to improve. Maybe the counseling will help. One thing's for sure, he won't be so trusting around women anymore. Men like Cole (trusting, vulnerable and adoring toward their women) are just fodder for women.

hey now ! :P

Men like Cole (trusting, vulnerable and adoring toward their women) are just fodder for women.

hey now ! :P

Any gay man worth a load also knows that a man like Cole who is gay is also just fodder for men.

I actually want to ask a question about Matt. I noticed in early chapters that he really didn't like is girlfriend much and found that his time with guys was better. So if he doesn't enjoy it much, why does he sometimes bang chicks? :blink:

I actually want to ask a question about Matt. I noticed in early chapters that he really didn't like is girlfriend much and found that his time with guys was better. So if he doesn't enjoy it much, why does he sometimes bang chicks? :blink:

Simple answer: because he's 18 and horny. biggrin.gif

I think a guy like Matt who has access to women (meaning he's hot enough that they'll sleep with him) is bound to experiment. He likes men better, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like women. Think about the guys you've been with. Some have probably been great lovers, others, not so much. Still, even bad lovers can be fun, just not as much fun. And haven't you been tempted to walk on the wild side with a woman?

I also think that at that stage of his life, he's decided who he is (gay) but there are probably lingering doubts. Those doubts, fueled by lust and alcohol, are a potent lure to straight sex.

I think a guy like Matt who has access to women (meaning he's hot enough that they'll sleep with him) is bound to experiment. He likes men better, but that doesn't mean he doesn't like women. Think about the guys you've been with. Some have probably been great lovers, others, not so much. Still, even bad lovers can be fun, just not as much fun. And haven't you been tempted to walk on the wild side with a woman?

I also think that at that stage of his life, he's decided who he is (gay) but there are probably lingering doubts. Those doubts, fueled by lust and alcohol, are a potent lure to straight sex.

I have to add that what you're also seeing is my ingrained prejudice that says men are rarely either entirely homosexual and heterosexual. I think Kinsey was on to something there, even though his model is subject to much debate and criticism.

And haven't you been tempted to walk on the wild side with a woman?

Not even once. Seriously, I have never thought of females in a sexual manner, even when I tried to. Sorry, nothing kills the mood faster for me than female bits. Hell, even extended physical contact beyond a hug with a girl makes my skin crawl. :wacko:

I loved Quinn. I hope I'm not subconsciously channeling Dom. He's amazing.

He's an inspiration to us all. :)

Well, that's all well and good for him. I suppose alcohol can definitely lower inhibitions, but he's not always drunk. As for me, I'm interested in breasts, but chicks best keep their panties on around me. :P

I have to add that what you're also seeing is my ingrained prejudice that says men are rarely either entirely homosexual and heterosexual. I think Kinsey was on to something there, even though his model is subject to much debate and criticism.

Yeah, the only problem is that the scale is not quite large enough. It should go at least to 10. ;)

Well, that's all well and good for him. I suppose alcohol can definitely lower inhibitions, but he's not always drunk. As for me, I'm interested in breasts, but chicks best keep their panties on around me. :P

Yeah, the only problem is that the scale is not quite large enough. It should go at least to 10. ;)

Boobies can be cool. On women.blink.gif

I agree with you on Kinsey's scale. Much too narrow. Plus it presumes that attraction to men and women are a zero-sum game. Some sexually hyperactive people (like Matt) may have attractions to both. But Kinsey views it as a zero-sum game, and I don't buy into that. Let's say on the scale of 1 (gayest) to 10 (straightest) we rate him at a 3. That ignores the fact that someone as charged up as him may have a stronger attraction and desire for sex with women (as a 3) than a more asexual man that's a 10.

yeah biggrin.gif it looks like both Cody and Matt don't have their seeing people right when it comes to their personal lives wink.gif what a surprise tongue.gif

I'm glad Cody and Brian sorted things out. tongue.gif I wanted to write in my comments to this chapter that finally Mark is also dealing with the problem of coming out, but I'm not sure if Matt will let Wade find his distance, that he will like it. To me it seems Wade is more likely to lock himself inside, now more than ever, to remain "safe". Matt being a "skilfull gay" biggrin.gif could try to help Wade and ease the process of coming out for him. Wade needs to see that it's OK to be gay. wink.gif (ummm... I'm not sure if watching that videoclip would help biggrin.gif but here you go...

)

Well My Best friend and dad suggested i Try online dating! Cuz some nights i only wish for someone to cuddle with... Rather then be alone..sad.gif

I feel for danfield indefinatly what matt did was BRUTAL. Needs a Slap, From Danfields dick. And no way to i believe cody *he might not know he's gay* TOTALY LAME. He'd have discovered his attraction way sooner.

Anyway Danfields also got to reailise that Matt has an Army behind him. A Rich one too and with matt's Google investment, hell matts destined to be a millionair anyway. He has jp and stef and isadore and brad and robbie....wow.....everyone will include him as family really quick, if they don't already do.

Myself as i am only outed to my best friends, and a few random friends that have proven trustworthy. If i was evercalled on it i was thinking i'd tell. But i am still forcing myself backwards and denying it Which is not cool!! grr! Stupid insecurities. That's why i wish i had a boyfriend there telling me it's good, it'll all be good.

Anyway go team Made(They have it made) haha. Team Maody is dead 100% tongue.gif

Edited by Mark M

Wow...got cut off from internet last week and I have this many chapters to read :great:

So, where to begin?

Amber's gone? Good riddance :devil::funny:

Cheating on her boyfriend was nasty enough.

Pushing his boyfriend to attempt suicide went too far.

I'm glad everyone turned their backs on her.

Cole...was wounded but alive.

I'm glad he's alive although I felt as if Matt was cheated of his chance to see Cole grovel.

But then again...someone like Cole is like a trapped steam.

One explosion was enough... :wacko:

The shit about him and Cody (and Brian) eyes rolling...

Well, was glad that the two of them sort out their differences.

At the very least now they now where they stand (or, rather, where their dicks stand :lol: )

Brian's getting bitchy again...well, what a bitch.

Probably he and Amber should hook up, they're both bitches :P

The sentence from JP about Brian: "He doesn't request, he demands"

I can't forget that.

Apparently Brian's elevation from having nothing to wanting nothing got into his head...

Too bad with that.

He thinks what he has is his by birthright :angry:

I still like the Brian we knew before all this shit hit the fan.

I hope Brian will realize his mistake.

NOW for Matt and Danfield...

I guess I can understand why Danfield acted like that.

With his dad catering to homophobic folks and him being conditioned to "behave" himself

since early age...well I guess some damage has been made.

Funny thing is, Matt had been conditioned too.

But in his case, Matt seems to be okay with everything.

All and being gay is alright with him.

Eventho his parents are probably as homophobic as Danfield's

But yea, if I was Danfield I'd probably do the same.

One of my best friends figure out I'm gay and in the closet?

Wow, I have SO much to lose.

He might hate his dad, but he still isn't strong enough to stand on his own.

Unlike Matt and his trust fund.

I hope I can see them kiss and make up without being interrupted by their parents. :king:

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..