Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

Hmmmm. Chapter 31 will enlighten you. Well, partially anyway (there are still a lot of chapters to go). It's up tomorrow.

Not impressed, i think it should be today, or like 12:00 A.M :D ppppuuulllllleeeeeaaaasssseeee, I'll turn into a Naked Canadian. (See if Bribery works hehe)

YAY! First to read! GO Europe! :D

Mark, thank you very much for this nice present on this day, when we celebrate the 20th anniversary of the fight of the students for democracy, a fight that was later called the Velvet Revolution and became the feast of all students (BTW it has an interesting history dating way to the Nazis). It was a really festive chapter and I really enjoyed reading it from the A to Z.

Now I expect a FULL report from Santa Cruz!

He wrapped his arms around my neck and pulled me in, kissing me as fervently as I kissed him. He was such a good kisser, an amazingly good kisser, although how much of that was talent and how much of it was just me being totally into him I didn't really know. I put my arms around his waist, pulling his body to mine, feeling him form up against me, his hard dick pressing against mine, but the action was not in our groins, it was still between our mouths. I parted my lips and flicked my tongue out, and he did the same. Now we were standing there, our bodies meshing, our mouths linked, and our tongues swirling against each other. I heard and felt a whimper escape from his mouth as he surrendered to me bit by bit

Uh can anyone say cold shower???!!! lmaosmiley.gif

Great chapter. Yay for Wade and Matt! I loved the scene at Escorial and it was fun to see Isidore teasing JP a little bit.

I'm sure there will be plenty more drama coming, though, and I can't wait to see how it plays out.

I liked two parts especially:

"Dude, you don't get it, Cramer doesn't snore."

and the part where Isidore outs JP's reason for those punctual dinners.

Not trying to be vain, it's just that I made myself laugh. Humor masturbation?

tutti -

YES! A way forward!

"Cramer doesn't snore" :2thumbs: That so captured the essence of a person who grew up in a political family. Where every move has to be correographed and inspected because so many eyes are doing just that. Trained by generations of experts to install a filter in ones brain so that not one word is uttered without thought. Matt is good for Wade, and Wade is good for Matt. Going to Escorial was perfect, a place where everyone knows who and what you are and there is almost no need for those weighty filters. Except for the ones trained in politeness and using the correct utensil. (There is some evidence that those become geneticaly ingrained after 6 generations) Sigh... I'm such a romantic sap.

Maybe Wade won't have to get married and cheat on his wife and children after all. Because that is what happens to those of us who deny our true selves for the sake of appearances, generations of tradition and expectations. Not brave enough to realize conditional love is not worth having.

Dave

Spectacular. i don't even think robbie or Brad or Jp and anyone, or Max and Marcel or even....anyone in the whole CAP Series....in fact. In your whole G.A Writing Career had a Scene just like chapter 31. Mark the History books people. Chapter 31 of Bloodlines is the best!

Spectacular. I'm definatly going to sleep on Cloud 9 alone with Made in Santa Cruise. (We really don't NEED details of the day in Santa Cruise. But a few would be ok!)

Outdid yourself mark. Keep Writing! :D

Spectacular. i don't even think robbie or Brad or Jp and anyone, or Max and Marcel or even....anyone in the whole CAP Series....in fact. In your whole G.A Writing Career had a Scene just like chapter 31. Mark the History books people. Chapter 31 of Bloodlines is the best!

Spectacular. I'm definatly going to sleep on Cloud 9 alone with Made in Santa Cruise. (We really don't NEED details of the day in Santa Cruise. But a few would be ok!)

Mark -

These two chapters made me so happy! Mat and Wade stayed in personality ( yeah it's fiction but still...) Love came shining through. The future is now possible. There is light but the "consequences" of this love have not been blithely laid aside. The forces of history and expectation are still ominously present and I know there's going to be politics and drama a plenty, but for now there will be Santa Cruz. When "it" happens there had better be a greatly tender love scene, or else you can imagine me doing a withering Steph in disappointment aimed squarely at you.

I am so liking Wade. You've created such and interesting blend of traits. A guys guy on the surface and yet someone who is thoughtful and soft, calculating, loving. Yet down at the core there is a touch of steel. That hardness makes him worth having but it also makes him reluctant to move against his families expectations. I hope you see clear to him being able to keep his love. I certainly have no trouble believing that Matt would be there beside him no matter what got hurled at them. And there will be S**T! You did it for Brad, and he's the other character that I love in this saga. ;)

Well I think I'm blushing. biggrin.gifThanks mm. I like those two together.

Mark -

These two chapters made me so happy! Mat and Wade stayed in personality ( yeah it's fiction but still...) Love came shining through. The future is now possible. There is light but the "consequences" of this love have not been blithely laid aside. The forces of history and expectation are still ominously present and I know there's going to be politics and drama a plenty, but for now there will be Santa Cruz. When "it" happens there had better be a greatly tender love scene, or else you can imagine me doing a withering Steph in disappointment aimed squarely at you.

I am so liking Wade. You've created such and interesting blend of traits. A guys guy on the surface and yet someone who is thoughtful and soft, calculating, loving. Yet down at the core there is a touch of steel. That hardness makes him worth having but it also makes him reluctant to move against his families expectations. I hope you see clear to him being able to keep his love. I certainly have no trouble believing that Matt would be there beside him no matter what got hurled at them. And there will be S**T! You did it for Brad, and he's the other character that I love in this saga. ;)

I like Wade too. I think you described him really well. Loyalty is something that is ingrained in him, along with a sense of duty. But he's more complicated than that. More to come.devilsmiley.gif

I think JP and Jeff in CAP really had a scene or two like that. And when Brad and Robbie tries fisting for the first time... The intensity of a feeling was there before, what is new, that's the tenderness. And we have to thank Wade for it.

(We really don't NEED details of the day in Santa Cruise. But a few would be ok!)

Says who? :D WE don't need details? I DO! ;) That scene has to be SPECTACULAR, as alphadog mentioned - a great tender love scene - and Mark has better not to rob us of that!

Stupendous chapter, Mark! :worship::worship:

Matt and Wade. :wub:

I also liked the line where somwone asks Wade:

"Who's the lucky girl?"

"Matt."

:lmao:

Definitely looking forward to Santa Cruz. 0:)

I'm worried that the Santa Cruz chapter won't be steamy enough. Crap. Well, you guys will let me know when it posts tomorrow.

Tomorrow is Thursday??? sweet i'm pumped then :D :D (Definaly wednesday on my clock.) i won't complain of early posting nontheless.

Any i think some are giving this way to much thought. Chapter 31 is the best chapter so far of course but don't expect every last one of them like that. (Although authors who have been writing for a long period of time have this effect like....every 10 pages at least which re-hooks you to the story just as intensly, Wierd)

Chapter 32 i expect to be less, more romantic and mellow, and sweet/cute. Not so much WOW TOGETHER WOW ORGASM OR WOW it's better then 31.

The Curse of writing a spectacular chapter, is to follow it. (Maybe bloodlines should've ended with 31?? even though it's not planned, but leave on a high note?? It'll be difficult to top i say).

I away tomorrows post....or should i say TODAYS? WEdnesdaY? :P

I'm sure 32 will be good, though I am also wondering if there might be a monkey wrench toward the end. No doubt that there will be an EVIL cliffhanger in the future. It's just a mater of time. :P

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..