Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

Good i don't like to be hurt. But....wow suicide over a girl....thats a new one for me....well in my lift it's the girl over the guy....i duno what it is, but it's a "can't live without factor" If i ever am reluctant to love someone it will be because of them reasons. I will not let myself fall for someone where i would take my own life if they gave up theirs, or ours to be together. Seriously. I still have yet to come to terms with the idea of getting another guy to ask me to propose to ME....f**king Canada! So embarassing. lol. course i guess i could propose.....but that's a long way off anyway.

Anyway i love danfield like omg u have no idea....the back omg....the cuddle......Sevear closet case O.K but a Senator....i wonder maybe he's a Gay rights Fighter??? we havent learned to much of his Fathers Position/beliefs. Either Way steff and JP and Brad and Robbie are definatly a team to fight with.

On a random moment idea, i wonder why Britian has never been visited in the whole of CAP. No one like the queen?? surly Brad has some British Heritage....if not all of them but steff and isadore...and her children.

JP has a child....steff doesn't...unless Alex is considered his child now....or Cody.

When does harvey milk come into play??

Perdictions:

I see Matt and Danfield going a far ways before Danfield Talks to matt over the Senators son deal and what he wants out of there relationship...if it can continue or not. Whether or not it happens. No idea! i hope yes!

I forsee that Someone will be Jailed for something happening to Amber....i hope she gets what she deserves. But within the law. But killing her is ok too!!

Either way. Cops will be involved. haha

As for Cole, he'll recover, probably ask for his room back, and i hope Matt cole and Danfield end up getting like a condo in the Second year.

Since we keep coming back to his kidney i can only think since 40 or so chapters their are i think his kidney's will fail before time is adeqet enough. And i forsee some Major Cliff hangers when that happens.... :( Just don't Make it too painfull for us!

Anyway i love danfield like omg u have no idea....the back omg....the cuddle......Sevear closet case O.K but a Senator....i wonder maybe he's a Gay rights Fighter??? we havent learned to much of his Fathers Position/beliefs.

I think you missed part of Chapter 26 Matt,

tutti -

"Still waters run deep" Let's face it, Cole is a taciturn type o' guy. Emotions in guys like that tend to simmer like lava, both the good and the bad, and he's not led the most cosmopolitan of lives. So it's not such a stretch for him to get overwhelmed by what he did. He is a strong personality and once committed is 100%, no holds barred. The fealings of betrayal would have cut very deep, and then to him he'd have felt equally deep about his betrayal of Matt and his teamates. That makes the suicide attempt believeable... mostly. B)

I'm going to be major pissed off if JP doesn't back off Cole and fix on Amber instead. That "Board" hearing had to be his work! 'Course Matt with a few tips from Brad could probably handle her fall quite well too... I'm just sayin' !!

On the matter of the kidney... Let us all not forget that Cody :whistle: is also a match for donation. Given our dear authors love for all things plotable (like Steph loves drama) I think we should be expecting that to -maybe- play into some kind of plot twist.

OK that's it for this musing. Nite, nite all!

Dave

Mark -

I like the way the romance is slowly coming to a boil with Wade. It's a nice way to run the plot. So romantic, and even if it becomes unrequited love it will still be good for Matt to experience it. Hopefully if you go that way you will allow them to still be close friends. Political famillies can be difficult, but there are always layers and always things that are not noticed or never spoken. This from someone who grew up in a political family and worked for a number of campaigns when younger. Don't get me wrong my deepest desires are that Matt finds true love in Wade. But that's just the romantic in me...

Dave

"Still waters run deep" Let's face it, Cole is a taciturn type o' guy. Emotions in guys like that tend to simmer like lava, both the good and the bad, and he's not led the most cosmopolitan of lives. So it's not such a stretch for him to get overwhelmed by what he did. He is a strong personality and once committed is 100%, no holds barred. The fealings of betrayal would have cut very deep, and then to him he'd have felt equally deep about his betrayal of Matt and his teamates. That makes the suicide attempt believeable... mostly. B)

Exactly.

Good i don't like to be hurt. But....wow suicide over a girl....thats a new one for me....well in my lift it's the girl over the guy....i duno what it is, but it's a "can't live without factor" If i ever am reluctant to love someone it will be because of them reasons. I will not let myself fall for someone where i would take my own life if they gave up theirs, or ours to be together. Seriously. I still have yet to come to terms with the idea of getting another guy to ask me to propose to ME....f**king Canada! So embarassing. lol. course i guess i could propose.....but that's a long way off anyway.

Anyway i love danfield like omg u have no idea....the back omg....the cuddle......Sevear closet case O.K but a Senator....i wonder maybe he's a Gay rights Fighter??? we havent learned to much of his Fathers Position/beliefs. Either Way steff and JP and Brad and Robbie are definatly a team to fight with.

On a random moment idea, i wonder why Britian has never been visited in the whole of CAP. No one like the queen?? surly Brad has some British Heritage....if not all of them but steff and isadore...and her children.

JP has a child....steff doesn't...unless Alex is considered his child now....or Cody.

When does harvey milk come into play??

Perdictions:

I see Matt and Danfield going a far ways before Danfield Talks to matt over the Senators son deal and what he wants out of there relationship...if it can continue or not. Whether or not it happens. No idea! i hope yes!

I forsee that Someone will be Jailed for something happening to Amber....i hope she gets what she deserves. But within the law. But killing her is ok too!!

Either way. Cops will be involved. haha

As for Cole, he'll recover, probably ask for his room back, and i hope Matt cole and Danfield end up getting like a condo in the Second year.

Since we keep coming back to his kidney i can only think since 40 or so chapters their are i think his kidney's will fail before time is adeqet enough. And i forsee some Major Cliff hangers when that happens.... :( Just don't Make it too painfull for us!

Harvey Milk was killed in 1978, 20 years before the setting of the story. You won't see him come into play.biggrin.gif

You're right, we haven't spent any time in the UK. That's something I'll have to try and rectify.

I like Danfield too. My favorite piece of dialog from Chapter 26:

tutti -

I think that's a great point. I also think that suicide attempts, while often triggered by a specific event, also reflect a general feeling about oneself. He has been so beaten down by his mother that he probably doesn't have a great self-image and the breakup with Amber probably only served to sink his image even lower to the point where he just didn't feel his life was worth living or that he had anything to offer the world anymore. In many ways, I think his mother was just as much to blame as, if not more than, Amber.

• Like 2

haha totaly love that line from danfield. :P

Yay Go Britain :D :D :o

Maybe we'll meet the Queen....

Anyway post Chapter 28....u've hinted it's interesting :D :D ha

I really like your posts, Mark M! :2thumbs: You make me laugh. :D

Darn! my Sync..out again. I was looking for this line - The next chapter will be out on tuesday.....so i thought that men 28...but no....paya...the mind reader made it early :D so wednesday is the next chapter......hmmmmm :o!

The waiting begins.

NOOOOOOO!!! :,( :,( :,(

Matt can't have Cole as his sex slave :,( :,(

Not after this :(

I was hoping...that it'd be a raunchy affair (sex++)

Amber is a B******TCH! :pissed: :pissed:

I SO totally agree with Stef!

Justice, sometimes, NEEDS prodding :battleaxe:

I hope in the next chapters we'll see how the event with that skank unfolds! :pissed:

I hafta say that I don't think that Matt's gonna go with Danfield.

The two of them have too many baggage.

Of course, if Danfield's dad turns out to be Dick Cheney-like (supporting a gay offspring)

But I guess Cheney's not a pretty good example :whistle:

So yeah, wanting for more :thumbup:

NOOOOOOO!!! :,( :,( :,(

Matt can't have Cole as his sex slave :,( :,(

Not after this :(

I was hoping...that it'd be a raunchy affair (sex++)

Amber is a B******TCH! :pissed: :pissed:

I SO totally agree with Stef!

Justice, sometimes, NEEDS prodding :battleaxe:

I hope in the next chapters we'll see how the event with that skank unfolds! :pissed:

I hafta say that I don't think that Matt's gonna go with Danfield.

The two of them have too many baggage.

Of course, if Danfield's dad turns out to be Dick Cheney-like (supporting a gay offspring)

But I guess Cheney's not a pretty good example :whistle:

So yeah, wanting for more :thumbup:

Cheney gives dick a bad name.biggrin.gif

The next chapter should be out sometime today.

Agreed. Waiting is the hardest part... sad.gif

eh hem (clears throat) me me me me meeee!

We can never know about the days to come

But we think about them anyway

And I wonder if I'm really with you now

Or just chasing after some finer day.

Anticipation, Anticipation

Is making me late

Is keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it is to be with you

And how right your arms feel around me.

But I rehearsed those words just late last night

When I was thinking about how right tonight might be.

Is making me late

Is keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together

I'm no prophet, I don't know natures way

So I'll try to see into your eyes right now

And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

eh hem (clears throat) me me me me meeee!

We can never know about the days to come

But we think about them anyway

And I wonder if I'm really with you now

Or just chasing after some finer day.

Is making me late

Is keeping me waiting

And I tell you how easy it is to be with you

And how right your arms feel around me.

But I rehearsed those words just late last night

When I was thinking about how right tonight might be.

Is making me late

Is keeping me waiting

And tomorrow we might not be together

I'm no prophet, I don't know natures way

So I'll try to see into your eyes right now

And stay right here, 'cause these are the good old days.

laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

So cute blush1.gifaleric-cry.gifhug.gifsorcerer.gifwub.giflaugh.gif

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..