Less than a week to submit 2024 Anthology Entries ×

Open Club  ·  292 members  ·  Free

Mark Arbour Fan Club

Bloodlines

Mark Arbour

Hmm Mark usualy doesn't delvelop in to out right abuse more like conspricy.....so daddy paid someone to do it :o:O

But i honestly think your on the right track paya....didn't cross my mind cuz mark hasn't writting much of abuse exept for stefs french history.

If it is that fact then, mine and wades situations are entirly different, although i thought that we might have a similar reason for the lashing out and making out with a chick and the pressure to suddenly come out....i don't know

either way i'm excited for tomorrow.....1....new Bloodlines....2......Twlight Saga: New Moon, is released and Taylor Lautner is SOOO HOT :P SO! HOT

TaylorLautner.jpg

tutti -

So poor ole Wade is being raped and sexually blackmailed. Almost a cliche for a son of a powerful family with deep roots. ( Ahem, Mark, someone you know?) Being f****d sends him off to his safe place. That's going to take a long time to over come. However NOW there is love in his life. Matt is still what Wade needs and Wade is what Matt needs. They have a lot to give each other and a lot of growing and maturing to do. This should be a fun ride. Alas along the way they will as the Chinese saying goes; "Live in interesting times". Love is worth it.

Santa Cruz was nice! Warm, gentle love making and walks on the beach. Wish I knew what they were saying then... But that's just the gossip hound in me and the tab keeper. I was not surprised by Wades' actions at the sorrority. I mean that's the way his life is played. He should have sat Matt down for a heart to heart about women. I mean they just don't count. They're like having the proper curtains on the parlor windows. The parlor, there is the perfect example of the s**t, of certain families. A room filled with beautiful furniture, art, expensive rugs, elegant draperies, that you are never allowed to be in except to "entertain". A showpiece, a woman. Yup and the next thing after that little talk Matt would proceed to tare(sp?) that crap apart. But at least he'd know the lay of the land and what he was facing.

OK. I'm going to get off the box now...

Dave

I was going to start out with something else but that pic popped up and I totally lost my train of thought. wow!thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

<digs mind out of gutter>

I'm not sure I'm going to survive till we figure some of this out. There are so many theories popping into my head.

I agree that there is probably abuse somewhere in Wade's past. So what if it wasn't Daddy Dearest? <totally guessing here> Could it have happened with an uncle or family friend and instead of going to the authorities, Daddy hushed it up and ordered Wade to keep quiet with threats like "no more hockey?" hence the resentment?

speaking of hockey, as good as Wade is, you know there were lots of hockey tournements (overnight trips), maybe a hockey coach?

does Wade have an older brother?

Also, and I have no practical experience here, but would Wade just come out and mention an abusive situation like that in not so many words? What if he is talking about someone that knows he is gay and is bribing him with outing him if he doesn't continue "putting out"? Maybe something totally separate from the early abuse? Maybe he dated this person and really cared about him, but they turned on him to get money or political influence?

Mark, see what you've done to my brain! I'm getting no work done! <back's slowly away from the keyboard>

tutti -

Guys! I guess I should have read everyones posts before writing mine. Don't be too hard on Wade and don't give up the hope! Remember the cuddle! Just keep that in mind. Yeah Wades baggage is the size of a friggin elephant, but it's not like Matt doesn't have his own. He just ignores it and salves his uncertainties with being a slut. Easy to be a slut when you think you could die any day. It's also easy to tell some one else to blow off their family, when you just pretend you don't have to concern yourself with your own. Matt has baggage too.

So, the dad as the rapist? Interesting thought. Creepy too! The dad as a closet case bisexual/gay definitely fits the stereo type uber hater. The rapist is someone in a position of power in Wades' life. It started early, hense his tuning out to a safe zone. But I'm more comfortable with the sexual blackmail and making him feel inadequate vis-a-vis his families status and history. Some other power figure in his family or life. But yeah, they would have been around a long time... His shame is deep.

Dave

offtopic.gif

By the way, Mark M, the jail bait eye candy is totaly unfair! 'Course it's also the sole reason I might one day rent New Moon. baaasmiley.gif

muwhaha who cares about off topic it's mark freeking arbours form hehehe i'm sure he loves the eye candy either way....just remember guys he's 18 :o Born 1992. Two years after me...But i wouldn't rent....i'd go to the theatre opening night and watch....oh wait....i am.....lol :Dcwm27.gif

I appreciated the eye candy. He turns 18 soon, so why not perv on him a bit. He's all man as far as my eyes can tell.

I think you all may be right about the sexual abuse. That'd be a major scandal if it got out. Oh, I'd love to see that. I suspect that's not all though.

Wade's dad isn't the abuser. It's a sibling or family friend. His dad is rabidly antigay, Wade's abuser is in a position to blackmail him with telling Dad? Or dad favors a sibling that abuses Wade, and dad constantly puts this in Wade's face and shames him with it.

Wade is complicated.

muwhaha who cares about off topic it's mark freeking arbours form hehehe i'm sure he loves the eye candy either way....just remember guys he's 18 :o Born 1992. Two years after me...But i wouldn't rent....i'd go to the theatre opening night and watch....oh wait....i am.....lol :Dcwm27.gif

Again off topic, but saving a fellow member from committing a felony is a good reason to be off topic.

Mark, I think you should check your mathblink.gif, if he's born in 1992 and its 2009, then he is 17 at most and 16 if his birthday hasn't happened yet. Meaning the boy is still jb.

Wade's dad isn't the abuser. It's a sibling or family friend. His dad is rabidly antigay, Wade's abuser is in a position to blackmail him with telling Dad? Or dad favors a sibling that abuses Wade, and dad constantly puts this in Wade's face and shames him with it.

Wade is complicated.

Sometimes those with the most to hide are the most homophobic. Don't forget that. There are self-hater types. Plus, it's probably rape and more about control and subversion. He hates his dad a great deal. That could easily be the reason why.

Well aren't you just the busy guessers today? biggrin.gif

Ye sthey are Mark, and it has me wanting the next chapter even more to find out what the heck is going on! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! Hurry! PLEASE!!!!! laugh.gif

32: poor Wade. there must be something like abuse at his home.

I have a feeling that my appetite will be gone when the things get revealed in the story.... urgh

Edited by Enric

I guess that it's something entirly different then abuse. Although Abuse fits, i betcha it's something else were not thinking of....?

Ops math is wronge....sorrys :o well no1 let me handle there finances....financial services....has no math really....and when it does....well....it's harder than adding.....what will i Do!!! ah travel and follow taylor laurtner all over the world :D

I guess that it's something entirly different then abuse. Although Abuse fits, i betcha it's something else were not thinking of....?

Ops math is wronge....sorrys :o well no1 let me handle there finances....financial services....has no math really....and when it does....well....it's harder than adding.....what will i Do!!! ah travel and follow taylor laurtner all over the world :D

Hey there handsome...you double posted this so I deleted one for you.

Mark -

"Well aren't you just the busy guessers today? biggrin.gif"

Guessers? We are endeavoring upon an intellectual exorcise using the source material to better understand the varieties of the human psyche as represented in the source characters. You should feel free to jump right in... :D

Dave

tutti -

Could someone please tell me how to get quoted material to appear in those cool boxes in my posts? Paahhleeease!!

Mark -

"Well aren't you just the busy guessers today? biggrin.gif"

Guessers? We are endeavoring upon an intellectual exorcise using the source material to better understand the varieties of the human psyche as represented in the source characters. You should feel free to jump right in... biggrin.gif

Dave

tutti -

Could someone please tell me how to get quoted material to appear in those cool boxes in my posts? Paahhleeease!!

you mean like how your post appears above? just clcik the reply button in the post you want to quote. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

you mean like how your post appears above? just clcik the reply button in the post you want to quote. thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

wow not even i knew that...always multiquoted :P

Thanks sexi for deleting.my laptop must hate postin on here....lets see if i can stop double posting....and hopefully this one won't be ONE haha

It's FRIDAY :D :D New moon and bloodlines will make my day today!! :D

It's FRIDAY biggrin.gifbiggrin.gif New moon and bloodlines will make my day today!! biggrin.gif

quoted for truth!! btw Mark M "Vampires Rule!! Wolves Drool!! TEAM EDWARD!!" thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Edited by gmendias

There's another way to put something in quotes. When you reply (not fast reply) you'll see a string of icons on the second row. Four icons from the right of the smiley is the "quote" icon, so if you want to turn something into a quote, highlight it and click on that icon. It won't give you a name, but

you can still see it in a quote box.

Again off topic, but saving a fellow member from committing a felony is a good reason to be off topic.

Mark, I think you should check your mathblink.gif, if he's born in 1992 and its 2009, then he is 17 at most and 16 if his birthday hasn't happened yet. Meaning the boy is still jb.

only in america, and where-ever else. the uk is 16.

quoted for truth!! btw Mark M "Vampires Rule!! Wolves Drool!! TEAM EDWARD!!" thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

hmm Cake...yumm...ops off topic hehehe :P WOLVES well do drool....technically...i'll find out for sure tonight.....but TEAM JACOB!!! he's so much better looking

only in america, and where-ever else. the uk is 16.

Canada it's illegal to have sex with someone under 18 if your 18 or over but legal age to give concent to sex is 16....so technically if i trust the young one won't tell anyone that can get me into trouble....(Best be preped to be in a two year relationship, in whatever way the 16yr old wishes....he has blackmail power, which is brutal....so technically my hands lie in the power of my best friend as i am 19 :P and he is well 17 haha :o oh well :P i trust him.)

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..