EWWWWW!

JamesSavik

Have you seen the commercial for Safelite auto glass repairs?

Sleazy pitch man says: our special resin will fix you right up in 30 minutes...

EWWWWW! Get away from me with your special resin weird guy. (That'll cost you 50 bucks like everybody else.)

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

I think this is simply one more reason not to watch television, but, since I seldom watch television and almost never watch commercials, I have no idea what you're talking about and, if the talk is any indication, I don't think I want to. Know, that is. If I need to know, please enlighten me.

I'm with David on this one. I've no idea what y'all talking about. I don't care much for TV. It's just too depressing on most shows, especially the news. I know there are plenty of good things happening out there but they choose to only give us the grime so I only watch for the weather, if at all. Besides, I HATE commercials! which is another reason why I refuse to listen to the radio!

Have you seen the commercial for Safelite auto glass repairs?

Sleazy pitch man says: our special resin will fix you right up in 30 minutes...

EWWWWW! Get away from me with your special resin weird guy. (That'll cost you 50 bucks like everybody else.)

Is that what the kids are calling it these days?

This is weird, at the moment there's an ad running here which sounds the exact same, can't remember name of company but glass repair with the allure of special resin also feature.

At least you don't have The Lube Mobile.