I thought I had you DomLuka, master of the Cliffhanger.

After reading all these stories and chapters, I figured I knew you. I knew I was being setup. You weren't going to surprise me this time. Oh no! I saw this one coming up Main Street.

As soon as we found out that Jude was at the door, we knew what was eventually going to happen :2thumbs: . Yes, yes, we know you too well. Jude comes over, hangs out with Quinn, ends up in his bed...Let's see, for all we know Quinn still has a curtain as a door, Jude will probably we there, and we knew who would come home soon...Mrs. Moore. :angry: She'd catch them in Bed together and Jude would just about loose it at that point.

Ha!! I thought to myself. I'm prepared for this Cliffy. You have become predictable Domluka! All to predictable!

But WTF. Mom didn't show up. :( We didn't have a Cliff H. Anger moment. :blink:

While realizing I was wrong about the ending, I did come to another understanding. An epiphany if you will. I have Cliff Hanger Anxiety :wacko:

I believe the technical term is Cliff Hanger Anxiety Disorder, or C.H.A.D. for short.

I know I have C.H.A.D. because I'm seeing Cliff Hangers everywhere or I'm afraid that one is going to be around every corner. Everytime I read anything, I wonder if I'm going to be left hanging. When I read one of your chapters, I keep a steady eye on the scroll bar (you know the one on the right side of your browser window), when I know I'm coming to the end of a chapter, I start getting tense, worried about what's going to hit me.

Look, even Caliboy, Lore, and JC have C.H.A.D. (see TOU Ch 16 Discussion). JC has it so bad that he even thinks there was a Cliffy at the end of TOU chapter 16...when there wasn't one. :wacko:

Not only are we Domaholics, but now we have C.H.A.D.!!!!

What's next for us Dom? How else can you mess with our heads? <_<

Vic the Domaholic with Adult Onset CHAD

Edited by naper_vic

CHAD is only a disease for the mentally/emotionally impared, but acceptance it the first step to recovery.

Of course, like Domaholism I suspect the next chapter will send you into relapse.

:king: Snow Dog the Domaholic Danderthalic non-CHAD Sufferer

• 2 weeks later...
Well, at least C.H.A.D. is a more respectable disorder than the one that causes people to psycho-analyse pets (fish, in this case)!  B)

We need to come up with a name for the pyscho-analysis of pets syndrome. Any suggestions?

I don't need psychoanalysis thank you, I already know why I am crazy

snow dog

• 2 weeks later...