Are you in a M/F marriage yet actually gay?

hombre

Are you in a marriage with a member of the opposite sex yet you are gay and don't act on being gay? I have seen talk of this in other threads and postings, yet it honestly confuses the heck out of me, I have always been gay and never did the "cover" thing dating a girl and never fetlt the need to. Why would a person not be who they are and stay in this type of relationship? I don't mean this as offensive nor mean, I just truly do not understand. sad.gif

• Site Administrator

LOL -- I can understand the confusion. As a starter, here's an essay I wrote many years ago for the guys over at the Mail Crew web site:

http://themailcrew.com/graeme

It tells you a little bit of my background and how I ended up in a M/F marriage.

The key was that while I've known I'm gay since I was a teenager, I didn't finally accept it until I turned forty, and by that stage I was married with kids. I had obligations and I decided to fulfil those obligations. The situation is not ideal, but I wouldn't give up my family for anything (or anyone).