Remember when...

Excuse

I remember when I actually had a life, and wasn't in need of somebody (preferably a hunky somebody) to come and dig me from under a pile of books wth a JCB. Alas studenthood is awful this year... *giant whinge*

anyway, I think I should live vicariously through all your lifes.

Whats everyone been up to? doing? got planned?

Trust me... you wouldn't want my life right now.... except for today... today was a great day, an excellent day, an awesome day... despite the fact that I slept on the sofa last night holding a bowl for my little one to be sick in... and the central heating packed in at the same time as my electric fire exploded (not literally thankfully). Today my daughter is coming home for a few days... any minute now and there is a takeaway to follow. Today I have chatted to excellent friends... and even got a marriage proposal :). Today I have reached about the 3/4 mark in my NaNo novel. Today I got some great news and the chance to give something back to something I value greatly. Today I feel... good. :)

• Like 1

I remember when I actually had a life, and wasn't in need of somebody (preferably a hunky somebody) to come and dig me from under a pile of books wth a JCB. Alas studenthood is awful this year... *giant whinge*

Living through my life is not in your best interest at all. I spent the day curled up on a couch in the quiet section of the library writing papers...now I have migrated to my bed to finish them. Unfortunately for the bed, sleep is not in the forecast for a few more hours, it just beats the library furniture.

Edited by GoWithIt

Pfff you already know what I'm up to. I'm in Japan, preparing for the impending zombie invasion and trying hard not to fall in the squat toilet.

And now I'm listening to the JCB song. Memories.

*shoots zombie*

• Like 1