The Bro Code

This is for understanding and ridicule. I am simply posting this because CIA's Husband asked about it and am neutral about the contents.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bro Code

1) Bros before hoes. The bond between two men is stronger than that between a man and a woman because on an average, men are stronger than women. That

• Site Administrator

Jeez..that's a crapload of bull to say that guys have to back each other up no matter what against us fairer sex!

And james..you broke #4...one of the top ten..that must make it a cardinal rule, for shame, for shame!!!

I've never read or heard this before! I rather like it! :) I live by most of them, too, if not all of them, (except for anything to do with fist bumps or high fives - the banes of modern male existence...). Very entertaining, too! Thanks for sharing!

Hmmmm... Cia I think it's times for a sister one :)....OOps no, forgot, our's is secret. We all know it by heart from birth and start practicing at puberty and rule number 1 is that on no account should we let a man find out any of the other rules :) So sorry guys can't post it here.

I've never read or heard this before! I rather like it! smile.gif I live by most of them, too, if not all of them, (except for anything to do with fist bumps or high fives - the banes of modern male existence...). Very entertaining, too! Thanks for sharing!

its like having a playbook.

• Like 1

This is ridiculous....Do we have a gay code of conduct somewhere? I'd rather know that code

~The Linch of Xmas

Yes, it's actually very similar to this one except in the Gay Code everything that the Bro Code says you SHOULDN'T do, you should, and everything the Bro Code says you SHOULD do, you shouldn't.

nhahahhna that is so f**king funny james, i love bros' though sthey sare are so attractive at least somtimes. NMANICURES YEAH!!

Ha!

This is for understanding and ridicule. I am simply posting this because CIA's Husband asked about it and am neutral about the contents.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Bro Code

...6) A bro shall not lollygag if he must get naked in front of other bros in a gym locker room. Corollary to this states, if a bro gets naked in the locker room, all other bros shall pretend that nothing out of the ordinary is happening while at the same time immediately averting their eyes. When in doubt, remember the old adage. If your towel drops to the ground, so should your eyes...

Ok I was thinking and I need to as a serious question about this one. Is it a violation of this code to attach a mirror face up on the floor in the locker room? I mean you are technically looking at the floor.laugh.gifinnocent.gif

This is a bunch of nonsense... not a one of you could tell me you wouldn't drop a "bro-code" for boobies or for you gays... a penis.

It depends on the boobies or penis. For the most part, this code is rather accurate, though. It's like the Geneva "Code" (Convention...), we had in the Army: sure, you're not supposed to shoot a HUMAN with a fifty cal., but if your life depended on it you shouldn't let that rule stop you. In other words, some rules apply at all times except when any desireable genitals come into play! :devil: