Advice on adding authors or stories to my favorites

ricky

I have looked all over and have not found a way to add a story or author to my favorites list. It is probably staring me in the face but I am apparently too close to the forest to see the trees.

Can anyone take pity on the newbie and help him figure it out?

Thanks in advance.

Are you talking about efiction or hosted authors? I don't think you can do it with hosted authors. In efiction, you need to be logged in and reading the story. Right above the review box, there should be an "options" dropdown, it's in there.

Just make sure that after you click on 'Options' then 'Add story/author to favorites' you scroll down and click on 'Submit', otherwise the story won't be saved. It happened to me with several stories I thought I had saved when I first joined. If you don't scroll down you won't notice the next button...Have fun!

Just make sure that after you click on 'Options' then 'Add story/author to favorites' you scroll down and click on 'Submit', otherwise the story won't be saved. It happened to me with several stories I thought I had saved when I first joined. If you don't scroll down you won't notice the next button...Have fun!

Perfect! Thanks.

That is exactly what I wanted.

r

• Like 1