Um.  When r u gonna make a nother part of the story?  Its ben 4ever since part 49 n I ben waitin 4 # 50.  its like Mr. Underthehoodster, U n Unka Dom r all plottin 2 make me wait 4 ever 2 read  :(

Mikie

Dear Mikie;

Sorry for the delay, I have been attending to family matters since my last post, plus I have been under the weather a little bit. I hope to have the next chapter posted in the next week or so. Please believe me when I say that I'm not trying to be mean by not posting, it's just that I'm not as young as I'd like to be and sometimes I get really tired. If you want to correspond, write to me at Gstrdr15@msn.com I'll be happy to write to you.

GR15 :2hands:

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
Chapter 51 is on Nifty.org

Drew thanks for the update about Nifty with chapter 51 and I hope there will be more to come. The thing that I notice was the title for chapter 52 was The Finale and I hope this won't be the end of the story. It's such a great story.

Twolf