Open Club  ·  74 members  ·  Free

C James Fan Club

Circumnavigation 8

CJ is good at doing that to us. Introduce a character them have them disappear and maybe, if we're lucky, have them reappear.

There was our friend :jerry: from LTMP, whose appearance in Changing Lanes came as a surprise to many. :)

There was our friend :jerry: from LTMP, whose appearance in Changing Lanes came as a surprise to many. :)

B)...................NOT I! I thought his (supposed) death was too easy in that hanger with the engineers revenge! Wily goat, and had the sequel all planned with Jerry's reappearance.

Technically, the title of the story has already been excercised. Trevor Circumnavigates the last supposed position of the Ares at least once per year.

Of course, that's not to say he doesn't circumnavigate something later in the story. My guesses are, Bimini, Grand Bahama Island, the Islands of the Bahamas, South Florida, the Florida Keys (Largo, West, etc.), and the Bermuda Triangle.

Edited by rknapp

I was re-reading the ending of the chapter.

with my over active imagination - I imagine

----

Trev rubbed Joel's red speedo butt ... while Lisa was watching them ... Trev spoke "oh honey - I'll make it up to you!! ... here and now on the beach!!! if you like ... I'll launch you higher than the shuttle!!"

Lisa watch as Joel shuddered again and wrestles Trev down to make him stop teasing him.

Joel straddles on top of Trev and restrains both of his arms to send a message of stop!!

Lisa notices that fun time is over - and spoke "come on boys ... the shuttle is launching ... and would you guys stop tenting down there!! People are watching you know!!!"

The boys shocked at what Lisa said ... quickly got up in time to see the brilliance of light coming from the launching of the space shuttle!!

The three half hugged each other ... smiling at how amazing the spectacle of the launch was and the comfort of their friendship.

Lisa and Joel thinking the same wish as the shuttle launches "Trev needs to get laid - please god - help him to find love"

God answered their prayers as they heard on the breach ... a radio playing "Ben most people would turn you away ... I don't listen to a word they sssay!!"

Lisa and Joel started walking ahead of Trev holding hands ... Trev following behind them sort of feeling like a third wheel ... looked down at his feet while walking ...

Suddenly Lisa and Joel quickly parted - Lisa moved left and Joel moved right to avoid someone coming towards them. Leaving Trev with an sudden collision ...

It was Ben!! eating a vanilla fudge Sunday!!! dripping on its sides ...

The radio played "Love is a many splendor things ... its ...."

as the two collided!!!

Joel and Lisa made a run for it to leave the two alone for a while.

----

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..