Canadian kink

Two thoughts

1) Hotel which gets cleaned every time someone stays in the room? Yes, totally a good idea, I mean the Jacuzzi basically encourages bathroom sex anyway. Restaurant bathroom though? Eww. Do they rush in an clean every time someone goes in there? Also, you go to a party at a restaurant and people keep running off to screw in the bathroom? Hmm I dunno, I guess it could be kinda funny.

2) Lol I can totally see some couple falling over an injuring themselves and then having the cheek to sue the restaurant for encouraging sex in an unsafe environment.

The thing is... The pic doesn't look like any ordinary washroom.

But no thanks... It's always too cold there.

2) Lol I can totally see some couple falling over an injuring themselves and then having the cheek to sue the restaurant for encouraging sex in an unsafe environment.

That's not the Canadian way.

The Canadian way is go to the manager to apologize for hurting yourself. Then the manager apologizes. Finally you apologize for making the manager apologize.

And leave as if everything is all sorted out.

Edited by Jack Frost

The thing is... The pic doesn't look like any ordinary washroom.

But no thanks... It's always too cold there.

The Canadian way is go to the manager to apologize for hurting yourself. Then the manager apologizes. Finally you apologize for making the manager apologize.

And leave as if everything is all sorted out.

Yes, but you forgot apologizing to the floor for such a forward gesture, and then apologizing to anyone who may have seen the accident.

I'm not going to point fingers at nationalities, but is it impossible that tourists may be attracted to this strange 'sex restaurant' they heard of from a friend/internet? Perhaps people from certain countries with reputations for spurious lawsuits that occur out of their own stupidity? Even the best country has greedy/stupid people who take advantage and ruin things for other people by doing so.

Have I mentioned I'm considered something of a cynic? :P

I wonder how soundproof those bathrooms are. That could make for interesting background noises while other people are eating. innocent.gif

*off to newbie thread to introduce myself*

Not sure I should admit this but....I had dinner there just before Christmas. And used the facilities. And can attest that they are completely soundproof, and there is no way any sound could reach the dining room.

I honestly think the whole thing was intended as a kind of joke. The bathrooms are very...different... and everyone jokes about having sex in them. Each bathroom is an individual room, and they are quite separate from the restaurant, and they play strange things really loud over the sound system. The time I was there, it was Air Canada safety announcements. Very odd...but kinda funny. I was with a group of people and when the first person came back, it was all "You HAVE to check out the bathrooms." So we all did. (Alone. Really.)

But there was a follow up article in the paper indicating that they've withdrawn the ads...

I suspect it was a smart advertising move. They got more attention than money could buy!