Winter

I have two different snow days.

1) I like to make a nice hot fire and light a few candles, too. Then I run a nice, hot bath with scented oils. I turn on music. I soak for a little while, then I dry myself off in front of the fire. And then I spend the rest of the day in bed. And I have a meal routine on these days. Cinnamon rolls for breakfast, salmon fillet for lunch, and steak for dinner, and strawberries and cherries for snacks.

2) I'll go outside and I'll watch people play in the snow. If someone I know is doing something, I'll join in, but if I don't I'm not upset. For me, snow weather is the perfect opportunity for my 'snow fashion show'. I, uh, just look my best and go around. It sounds lame, and maybe it is, but that's what I like to do. When I go with my friends to ski resorts, I'm the one in the lodge that lives in the hot springs, the jacuzzi, and that couch in the lobby.

I sleep a lot more. Build snowmen with the brothers and sisters if we have enough snow... other than that I like to be inside where it is cozy. Spring and Fall are my favorite seasons though..

My answer is similar to Lacey's. Texas has notoriously cold winters. :P

I'm kidding. I actually like the normal Texas winter with highs in the 50's. It's a nice break from the extremely hot temperatures of the summer. It's actually a good time to go for a walk or whatever. :D

Anyone who knows me knows that it goes without saying haha.

ColinAdair_016.JPG

Never do I feel so alive, so at home, and so happy as I do, when I have a snowboard on my feet, and a powder run in front of me.

Edited by Skyline

So, during the cold months (for those of us who live around snow) what do you like to do?

thumbsupsmileyanim.gif

I haven't done that in over 30 years...I'd probably break my neck if I tried again... unsure.gif

Do what I do in the summer...........

Pass out on my front lawn laugh.giflaugh.gif

How to tell if you're in Canada: Look for the sunbathers lying on the snow covererd front lawns. laugh.gif

I like to build snowmen too Krista. But mostly I go walking and sigh. This is my home after the recent snow.

Bugeye, you have what appears to be an artfully decorated front yard.

Curl up with a good book, in an overstuffed chair, in front of the fireplace with a roaring fire, and read.

Oh! And a glass of mulled wine or a snifter of Courvoisier.

After spending 17 years in Minnesota, I hate snow. :)

Curl up with a good book, in an overstuffed chair, in front of the fireplace with a roaring fire, and read.

Oh! And a glass of mulled wine or a snifter of Courvoisier.

After spending 17 years in Minnesota, I hate snow. smile.gif

You stole that idea from my sig lines...

You stole that idea from my sig lines...

Really? I didn't know, since I don't read sig lines.

I've been doing that sort of thing since my early 20's, which would have been a few years before you were even a gleam in your parents eye. LOL

Really? I didn't know, since I don't read sig lines.

I've been doing that sort of thing since my early 20's, which would have been a few years before you were even a gleam in your parents eye. LOL

Don't date yourself, that places you somewhere above the range of 70-72...tongue.gif...you must've been born in the days when ski lifts were just rope pulls yanked uphill by the resident Yetis.

Don't date yourself, that places you somewhere above the range of 70-72...tongue.gif...you must've been born in the days when ski lifts were just rope pulls yanked uphill by the resident Yetis.

Nah! My resident Yetis were too busy trying to keep from tipping over their Pirogues. They hated getting wet and getting the crawfish out of their fur was a major project. :)