Release the Video?

I think they should respect the families wishes and keep the video to themselves. Beside I see no reason why it needs to be released anyway. I think they should consider using as part of their training for other trainers but I see no purpose it would serve being shown to the general public.

Just my opinion.

Best Wishes,

NightOwl

I think they should respect the families wishes and keep the video to themselves. Beside I see no reason why it needs to be released anyway. I think they should consider using as part of their training for other trainers but I see no purpose it would serve being shown to the general public. Just my opinion.Best Wishes,NightOwl

QFT

• Site Administrator

I agree with NightOwl. The video should only be released if someone can present a reasonable 'public interest' scenario. Entertainment, publicity and ratings are not good enough reasons.

There isn't any reason to show the video, its not a "public safety issue" or anything, so the only reason it would be shown is for entertainment purposes and that's just terrible.