Omigod, just released an hour ago! :O

I LOVE Stephen King!!! He's one of my all time idols and favorite writing heroes! The whole time I was writing "Darkness Waits" Vol 1 (and now 2), I was thinking..."I want to write something that was naturally 'Comicality', but would hopefully make Stephen King PROUD! That he might accidentally see it and go, whoah...good start, kid! I don't think I could even handle that! LOL!

Omigod! Can't fucking WAIT to see this! ::Dances::

• Like 2

I know, right? Hehehe, I was just posting on the Shack forum about this, and theree's a streaming series called "Castlerock" that acts as this big compilation of all of Stephen King's stories! I really need to go back to it, but the first season was a little weird. But it had bits of Needful Things, IT, Cujo, and Carrie in it, with a bit of the Shining, which was cool!

And I'v never seen season 2, but I really want to! Because it has Andy Dufrane from "Shawshank Redmption", and a younger Annie Wilkes from "Misery", and maybe the vampires from "Salem's Lot"...I would LOVE to see that!

Important Information

Our Privacy Policy can be found here: Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..