2010 Hockey Playoff Pool

• Site Administrator

hey! I entered! and last I checked, I had girly parts.

GO RED WINGS!

Oooops, my bad blush1.gif . I guess I should have looked closer :o

Well the good news is that your Red Wings put an end to a remarkable season of the Coyotes.

Mark, I will total up the scores after tonights game.

I want the Habs to lose because I'm a Bruins fan. But I want the Habs to win so the Caps will be out of the picture. I don't know who to cheer for? sad.gif

Not to mention that if Montreal wins, we get home ice against a team we were 2-2 against this year instead of giving up home ice to a team we were 1-3 against.

Although Savard making his return against Matt Cooke would be great.

Oooops, my bad blush1.gif . I guess I should have looked closer :o

Well the good news is that your Red Wings put an end to a remarkable season of the Coyotes.

Mark, I will total up the scores after tonights game.

no hard feelings.

shoot, if letting you think I'm a guy will get the Wings to the end, I'm down.

I just gotta say...wow. What an effort. Habs never quit that entire game.

Jaroslav Halak for Overlord of Earth.

hehehe And you all never bothered counting the Habs in your rolls? :rolleyes:

The Habs... The Kings of Hockey. =)

Now we need to figure out how to deal with the Penguins and make Crosby cry his eyes out. The latter part should be too easy.

• Site Administrator

Wow, what a game thumbsupsmileyanim.gif . Montreal did a great job holding off the Caps in the third period to get the win. So the overall #1 team in the regular season bows out in the first round.

It looks like everyone guessed the western conference pretty good, it was the east that was suprising. Although with the underdogs winning in the East, it kept Sam in the running.

So here is the scores after round one:

Tarin - 25 points

Tjajcj - 25 points

Red_A - 20 points

Bugeye - 20 points

BlueSoxSWJ - 20 points

Nightsky - 30 points

Mark Arbour - 25 points

Tet Refine - 30 points

NateB - 15 points

Nobody is eliminated at this point, so cheer for your teams, you never know what will happen in the end specool.gif .

Oh, and I kind of forgot to mention in the rules, that the highest scores of the first round (Nightsky and Tet Refine) have to buy everyone else a round of beers laugh.gif

Okay, now time to start bragging or taunting, your choice wink.gif

I just gotta say...wow. What an effort. Habs never quit that entire game.

Jaroslav Halak for Overlord of Earth.

Yay!!! No more evil Caps! :P I really hope that it ends up being the Bruins and Habs for the EC championship. Not only would it be a great rivalry series, but another chance for Boston to sweep Montreal and embarrass them again! :D

Oh, and I kind of forgot to mention in the rules, that the highest scores of the first round (Nightsky and Tet Refine) have to buy everyone else a round of beers laugh.gif

Ummm, I'm not old enough to buy beer. So does that mean all the celler dwellers :P have to buy me a beer?!?! :D

Ummm, I'm not old enough to buy beer. So does that mean all the celler dwellers :P have to buy me a beer?!?! :D

You're not old enough, and I don't like beer. I'll accept any cider ales or mojitos though.

YAY us for being in the lead!!!

I was making guesses based on sentimentality, not from watching any recent games. So... i'm guessing I'll be dropping points in the next round.

You're not old enough, and I don't like beer. I'll accept any cider ales or mojitos though.

YAY us for being in the lead!!!

I was making guesses based on sentimentality, not from watching any recent games. So... i'm guessing I'll be dropping points in the next round.

Wait until the next round. You're going down bitches.devilsmiley.gif2handed.gif

Wait until the next round. You're going down bitches.devilsmiley.gif2handed.gif

I'd say that I hate it when you're right, but I did say that the DRW were probably out in the next round. Effin Sharks.

Effn Wings. same game, every time. GAH!

I want the Habs to lose because I'm a Bruins fan. But I want the Habs to win so the Caps will be out of the picture. I don't know who to cheer for? sad.gif

Make it simple,Phoenix+Coyotes+v+San+Jose+Sharks+Rc-k19VjK8Ml.jpg cheer for the Sharks!

• Site Administrator

K, I will admit something.....

I was sooooo happy last night when Chicago kicked Vancouver's arses around the ice. Even though I was a Luongo fan at the Olympics, I really hate the whiney snivily guy. Boo hoo, he deserves as much as he gets :D

Oops, did I say that in my outside voice :)

Glad to see Montreal is still in it. I so want to see a Boston Montreal Eastern final.

Yes, I agree, Detroit needed to do something, I was pretty disappointed with them so far.

Things are getting interesting :D

I don't really disagree with what you said about Luongo but I left that I needed to say something since I am a Canucks fan so... Boo Steve!!! :angry:

And I cannot believe that the one year I think that the Sharks will choke, they don't! Today's game was pathetic but I don't really see them losing the series. I want them to since it'll give me 5 more points here but they probably won't.

At the rate the Bruins are losing players (Sturm torn MCL and ACL; Krejci broken/dislocated wrist; McQuaid undisclosed), we need to finish off the sweep tonight and get this series over with, or we'll be sending out the Providence Bruins in the conference finals.

• Site Administrator

Well bye bye to Detroit and everyone who picked the Wings. I am suprised that they went out in five.

Really enjoyed the Canadians/Penguins game tonight. Too bad Les Habitants did not get the go ahead game :(

Things are getting interesting :)