Justin Bieber speaks German

Just saw this interview that Justin Bieber did in New Zealand...

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=HFVkHLT4wlI

German? I don't know what that mean? We don't say that in America. tongue.gif

Well to be fair, Justin thought the guys was saying Jewman, and he didn't know how to respond to that. Truthfully, to me it sounds more like "Jewman" than German in that think kiwi accent.

He was rather polite ;)

Back in the early 90s River Phoenix went to a big concert in Moscow.

He did a big tour of Moscow and saw acres and acres of memorials for what the Russians called the Great Patriotic War (that's WWII to us).

River Phoenix said, "I never knew Russia was in the war."

The sad fact is that we pay actors for being cute, not smart.

A few news organizations printed a retraction when an old clip popped up with Bieber talking about his grandfather being German and was able to count to 10 in German

I honestly don't see what people think is so fascinating about this kid. Pop stars are getting younger and younger. In 4 or 5 years we'll have toddlers on TV making more money out of babling with a microphone than a person with a regular job and a college education.

And LOOL is in order for people not saying German in America :P I didn't think the accent was that thick and the guy did show him the word written on the card so there's no excuse about him having the kiwi accent.