Amazing kid is... amazing

• Site Administrator

I heard about this on the radio when I was driving to work this morning. They played a short piece of this clip. And he's only in grade 6, from what they said.... There are also apparently clips on YouTube of him doing some original pieces, too.

This kid is AMAZING! I'm making everyone I can watch this... He's spectacular! I hope that in a few years after puberty, his voice is still as phenomonal as it is now.

Amazing! Wonder what will happen when he gets older and his voice changes .... No more Gaga!

WRONG. Lets not get carried away. He is good, but he is not that good. Anything he can do acoustically GAGA could easily do. Her Acoustic version of Paparazzi is better then one he did. Being that it is her song, it would be expected.

WRONG. Lets not get carried away. He is good, but he is not that good. Anything he can do acoustically GAGA could easily do. Her Acoustic version of Paparazzi is better then one he did. Being that it is her song, it would be expected.

Oh cmon, that kid's just a... kid : ) I think that's to be expected. Also, whether a song is "better" or not... subjective.

I must admit that I like the kid because he's the living image of a character from my story Broken.

If you've read Broken, piano kid is Nick Turner in the flesh.

Oh cmon, that kid's just a... kid : ) I think that's to be expected. Also, whether a song is "better" or not... subjective.

I know, I know.

But I am a music Major so I analyze things like this all the time. I just get on Youtube and see whats out here.

He is really really really good, I will not deny that. I just think, and you are right it is my opinion, that the original GAGA acoustic version was better. This kids basically copied it and changed up the rhythm a little in the chorus, and sped up the tempo. While I love it, as I never would have pictured that song to sound like that. My personal preference is the LG version. His orginal stuff is even better if you ask me.